Chapter 4. Adventure awaits!

The next day ~~~~

Toms POV ~~~

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I had it set for 5 am because we had to leave for the airport in a few hours.

I had already called a couple of days ago to my manager in Paris and told him what all I needed done before I got there today.

He said that everything would be ready to go when I got there. I got up out of bed and headed into the bathroom to get ready. I took a shower and brushed my teeth and all that good stuff.

Tessa had came in the bathroom with me so I played with her alittle bit.

I heard Y/N get up out of bed and head into the kitchen. After I came out of the bathroom I spelled the fresh sent of pancakes.

" good morning babe" I told her while rapping my arms around her waist.

" good morning to you my Prince Charming" she said and gave me a light peck on the cheek.

She put the pancakes on a plate and we both ate.

Afterwards I got my bag out and finished packing the last little bit of things that I needed for Paris.

Including the ring 💍

While I was doing that Y/N went to take a shower and stuff.

After she got out I had just finished packing my last things and then she made sure that everything was packed. 😂

Afterwards we met up with haz, zen, and Jacob at the airport. Jake was already in Paris. He was helping my manager with all the preparations for the proposal

Y/N: " hey guys!"

Everyone else said " Hi!" Back in unison.

After talking for like 30 minutes and just catching up we were finally able to board our flight.

After about two hours on the plain me and Y/N were watching Spider-Man homecoming. She said that we needed to remember all the events of homecoming so we could be ready to see FFH Monday.

After about thirty minutes though, she fell asleep on my shoulder. I finished the movie by myself and took a long nap.

Time skip ~~ several hours later ~~~

N/Ys POV ~~~~

I woke up to turbulence and the noise of or flight attendant over the phone.

" we are about to be landing in parís so everyone remain in there seats and keep your seat belts on until we come to a complete stop."

" hey Tom, Tom" I said judging him to wake up. " we're here" Tom woke up and very gently gave you a kiss.

" Oke babe. I'm up." He said lifting his head.

We finally got our bags and stuff and headed out of the airport. A bunch of fans were there and we had to make a few stops for pictures and stuff but other then that, we made it through the airport pretty easly.

Jake had came to pick us up and head to our penthouse that we had rented for everyone. It had four beds so that all of us could have one.

When we got there we put everything in our flat and by that time we were going to bed because it had been a long day.

Time skip ~~~ next day ~~~

Toms POV ~|~

I got up early again this morning because today was the day I proposed to the love of my life, Y/N.