Chapter 5. Almost there!

Important news at end!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Y/N POV: ~~~

After we got done on the south side of town, we headed to the north side which is where the Eiffel Tower is!

I was so excited to finally be going there because that has been my dream to go there since I was a little kid.

Y/N: " can we go get some food I'm hungry"

Zen: " uh yea we can go after we go see the Eiffel Tower."

Y/N: " ok sounds good to me. As long as we get food because I am starving!"

Toms POV: ~~~

As soon as we got up the last decoration, we were done. It had tooken me, haz, Jake, and our manager to get everything set up, but in the end we did it.

Tom: " thanks guys! I couldn't have done this without you all.

Haz: " oh it was nothin mate don't wary about it. Anyways now it's time to call zen and tell her that Y/Ns suprise is ready!"

Jake: " will you do the honors Tom?"

Tom pulled out his phone and rang zen.

Tom: " hey zendaya, this is me Tom. The surprise is ready for Y/N so you can start over here now.

Zen: " alright we're on our way now and we will be their in a few mins."

Tom: " ok just make sure to let us know when you guys pull up because everyone except for me, Sam, and Y/Ns bodyguard should be the only people out on plain view."

Zen: " ok well we're all good so I will talk to y'all later I might be able to call you and tell you we're coming. Right now we stopped in a park kinda area and we're just walking around. I had to step away so I wouldn't get caught talking to you."

Tom: " alright bye"

Zen: " ok see you guys in a few mins, bye!"

After we got of the phone I told everyone to go hide. Anywhere around there, but to hide because we didn't know when they would pull up and I want it to be as special as ever.

Harry will be hiding in the bushes only a few feet away because he has to get pictures. Also everyone else will be hiding in the building until sam gives them the signal to come out.

Tom: " so now that everyone knows what to do and when, go on and hide before they get here!"

They all hide while Sam had started to cook. He was going to make his best dish so that we could have the best dish ever.

Y/N pulled up just in time. She got out and then zen ran behind the bushes so it was just me, Y/N, her bodyguard Jake, and Sam cooking.

Y/N: " oh my gosh Tom! I love it!"

Tom: " thanks I wanted this to be a special day for you because this is the place where you've always wanted to go your whole life."

Y/N: " thank you so much Tom! I love it 🥰"

Tom: " well I'm glad you like it,cause I don't know what I would do if you didn't 😅" Tom chuckled.

Tom: " ok so should we get started?"

Y/N: " we shall"

Soooooooooo I hade to get this chapter out because I am behind on schedule butttt, I know it's short so I will try my hardest to get the next one out as soon as possible but I needed at least one chapter to be out so here you guys go. Also important notice ⚠️⚠️⚠️ there is another story coming out soooonnnnn!!! I'm so excited for it! Anyway thanks for reading and as always, comments and votes are appreciated ❤️❤️