CHAPTER TEN

AUTHOR'S POV - 

Shreyas was leaving to go to the court when he received a call from Anushka. 

"Good morning ma'am." Shreyas said cheerfully. 

"Good morning Shreyas, can you take up that case of Shrishti's movie?" Anushka asked.

Not even in my wildest dreams do I have the desire of working with that girl, what does she think she is? She wants me to leave all my cases for her petty case, thought Shreyas after remembering the tiff they had yesterday. 

"Ma'am, really sorry but I am a little pre occupied with cases lately." Shreyas polietly refused. 

"If its about yesterday then sorry from her side Shreyas, these legal problems that are stopping the release of her movie have been going on for long so she was just stressed." Anushka said polietly, covering up for Shrishti.

"Just because you insist ma'am." Shreyas said, on one side he didnt want to take up the case and on the other side, he had to because he kept getting frequent cases from Anushka and he didnt want to spoil the professional relationships just because of this one case. 

"Thank you Shreyas, if you have time today then can you please come to the office to discuss the case?" Anushka asked.

"Sure, I can come at 5." Shreyas said and hung up. 

"You have to bear that Shrishti only till this case is solved, get rid of it quickly, get your payment and you will be free." Shreyas muttered under his breath. 

"Why is my bhaiyu so angry?" Anagha asked Shreyas, ever so sweetly.

"What do you want?" Shreyas asked her, he knew this look and buttering. 

"Why do you think that she is sweet to you only when she wants something?" his mother asked serving breakfast to the brother sister duo breakfast. 

"Because I know it, tell what you want clearly." Shreyas said.

"Aww my bhaiyu knows me so well." Anagha continued buttering and Shreyas face palmed. 

"This is the last time I am asking you - WHAT DO YOU WANT? If you dont answer then you wont get that thing." Shreyas said, he was trying to figure out why his life was filled with annpying women, whether it was his sister or Aishani or Avani or now Shrishti with whom he will have to deal with until this case is over.

"I want Shrishti Reddy's autograph." Anagha said and Shreyas almost spit out the coffee he was drinking. 

"No way" he replied. 

"But Why?" Anagha asked. 

"Exactly why do you want her autograph? Out of all the people her?" Shreyas asked in shock. 

"She is the Shrishti Reddy bhai, dont you know that she was also in the covers of Vogue magazine this year and her dressing sense, her makeup everything is so perfect. She is an ace model, her debut film is also going to release soon." Anagha said with a admiration filled voice. 

"I got you Anushka ma'am's autograph last time right? You promised that you will wash my bike every week after that which you didnt so this time you wont get Shrishti's autograph. And what has she done on her own ha? Her dad pays for those dresses and make up, her mom was a model too so is her bhabhi she used all her contacts to get her debut movie, she doesnt style herself, her designers do. And her attitude, god, she acts like she rules the world." Shreyas said. 

"Whatever, also take the case bhai and leave the attitude.." Anagha whispered and Shreyas knew what she meant. When Shreyas's dad died, his company went bankrupt and all the debts were on his family, his only motivation since then was to relieve his mom from all the debts so she could finally stop worrying and working so hard. He nodded lightly at Anagha and quickly texted Anushka and took up the case because he knew that if he won this, the money would be huge.