01.

01 | desperate times.

sighing softly, renjun continued to draw a little baker on the piece of paper in front of him, filling it in with his paints. he had finally finished cleaning and restocking the bakery downstairs and sat down to work on his recruiting poster, he decided to do one himself instead of paying someone else for something that wouldn't necessarily work. he didn't have enough money as it was; and he wasn't willing to spend more.

which made him sigh in frustration yet again, if he were to recruit a helper, he would have to pay them as well. but he desperately needed one, he just couldn't spend his days doing all this shit himself; cleaning and wiping while baking fresh goods for the sometimes frequent customers. but there were days where he sat down in silence, alone, with his pastries not a single customer in view. those were the troubling days. not only did he think recruiting someone would make things easier, but at least he would have someone to talk to.

renjun lived alone in his bakery. yes. he had turned the second floor of the store into a makeshift apartment with the basic necessities he needed. but boy was it lonely as hell. so there he was designing a simple poster to stick onto the window of his bakery.

"please please please .. let this work .."