~THE DREAM~

(Sharanya's Pov)

"Sharanya!!!! Don't worry I Am with You"

I suddenly snapped out from my sleep because of that voice.

"Who is this?" But no one replies. Was i dreaming?

But that voice? It sounds so real? So familiar.

"Please God.. Please! I can't take this anymore. I don't remember anything from my past. But still.. It haunts me." I cried out loud to no where.

I closed my eyes in frustration.

"You are not alone. You were never alone. They were not dreams, this is not dream. I am your shiv. Sharanya! Don't you remember me? Our love?" i opened my eyes in shock.

"Shiv? SHIV? This is real. The voice is real. My dreams are real."

I want to know my life. I want to remember everything. I want my family, my memories, my shiv.

"MY SHIV?"

Why i feel so empty without this name. Is he really mine? Why i am feeling like.. I don't want anything else other than him?

(The past)

Shiv- "Stop playing.. These hide n seek games with me sharanya. Where are you?
Tell me where are you? Or one day, i will also hide from you forever." (shiv said with his naughty smirk.)

*sharanya suddenly hugged him*

"Never say that again. If there is no shiv, there is no sharanya.

"Ssshhh !! Don't cry sharanya! Let me complete what i said.. But call me once, i will surrender wherever i am."

(Present Day)

(Present Day)

"Here comes your breakfast! Your favourite french toast, waffles and mango juice" my thought's were interrupted by vyom's voice.

Should i request him to release me? I don't feel that love for him. If he really loves me.. He will surely let me go! Right?

"What happened? Why are you lookin' at me like that?" vyom asked with aw laugh.

"Ummm.. I wanna ask you something?" i was not so sure about his reaction. But atleast TRY Sharanya.

BE BRAVE FOR ONCE.

"Ask Anything babe!" He smiled.

"Do You really love me?" i asked. He laughed hard while watching straight into my eyes.

What? Am i a joke to him?

"What kind of joke is this? Sharanya! I love You To No level. I don't want anything else rather than you. I can go anywhere but with you. You don't even know how much i love you." He cupped my face while i smiled.

THIS IS THE TIME. ASK SHARANYA.

I paused a bit and finally, with all my courage i asked.

"Vyom! I know about your love. That's why i thought to give us a try. I don't remember anything.. About us, about You. And i failed to love you vyom. Sorry. I don't love you, i tried but i can't." i cried while cupping back his face.

He smiled. I smiled back.

So he will let go of me now, knowing i don't love him.. The way he do.

" You will learn to love me soon. I know that. I AM SURE ABOUT THAT. " He said with his same sweet smile.

But devilish tone.

" I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU. TRUST ME." i said to him.

Vyom's expression suddenly changes from sweet to demonic. He pushed me hard in the near table.

*I looked at him with shock*

" LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY! SHARANYA VYOM BEDI.. YOU ARE MY WIFE. I ONLY LOVED YOU IN THIS ENTIRE LIFE. I DITCHED MY EX WIFE JUST TO BE WITH YOU. I KILLED YOUR FIANCÉ , YOUR FAMILY.. JUST TO HAVE YOU! SO.. YOU HAVE TO LOVE ME. YOU DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER OPTION LEFT. I WILL KILL EVERYONE WHO WILL DARE TO COME BETWEEN US. SO TRY TO LOVE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. IF YOU WANT EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY. LEARN TO BE MINE" He spat those words in my face.

Suddenly! His anger turned into shock.

" So that's the reality? Isn't it vyom? " i asked with disgust in my voice.

He didn't say anything.

"ENOUGH OF BEING A GOODY GOODY GUY. HERE I AM. THE BAD VYOM BEDI.
YES THAT'S THE EXACT REALITY SHARANYA.
DON'T TRY TO RUN AWAY FROM ME. OR I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN AND KILL WHOEVER LEFT IN YOUR FAMILY INFRONT OF YOU. BE A GOOD GIRL AND EAT." He said with a devil smirk.

" I will be back soon. " with that he left the room.

I KILLED YOUR FIANCÉ ? HE KILLED SHIV? "

Though i didn't remember the memories. Your name is enough to feel that spark of our love shiv.
I know.. I know, You are here! With me.!
Don't worry i will take your revenge soon.

But First i want my all MEMORIES BACK.

Suddenly, I feel the cold air passed through my hand.
" GAME ON." i smiled.

_____________________

* i am so sorry for the late update. But promise to update it regularly from now on. ❤️
I thought to discontinue this story. So comment for the suggestion..
Should i continue with this story or not? *