~Promise For ETERNITY~

(ABHAY'S POV)

I lost so many people in my life. My parents, My brother, Almost Pia And Sharanya.

I remember the day, we found shiv's body, Covering with snow in kapali hills. We thought shiv and sharanya ran away.
But, When did this happened?  I guess, This answer is lost with sharanya's memory.

ONE DAY.. We will know!

When i lost my parents, my whole world shattered.. I thought to gave up everything but then, thought about shiv came to my mind. What will he do without me? I didn't want him to suffer, the way i was suffering.

I did everything for him. For His Happiness. And, Now he is dead. He was my only FAMILY left.

I failed to take him out from there. I don't know why! I tried to dig out the snow but maybe! Shiv doesn't want that.. He doesn't want to be out from there. FOR NOW.

It's like.. After death also, he knew we need him,
Sharanya Needs Him.

Taken this as the last wish of my brother. I left his body there, Safely.
He want sharanya to find out about him. And, we all want the same.

"Abhay? What are you thinking?" pia asked while hugging me from behind.

I kissed her hands which wrapped around me.

" Thinking About Our Little Brother, Baby!" i said while turning towards her.

"Everything will be Fine." she said cupping my face.

"But He is dead. And, Will Never Come Back."

It's hard to say but it's the fact. Maybe! We will take revenge for everything, sharanya's memory will be back, We get rid of vyom.. but what about shiv? He lost his life? And without him.. I will never be happy or in peace.

" I know but he will be happy too by seeing us happy. We want him happy wherever he is right?"

I nodded.

"RIGHT" i said.

We hugged each other with the promise.. For Happiness.. Happiness For ETERNITY.

(Pia's Pov)

I Know He is broken inside. Part of him will never find the peace.

" I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.. Mr Abhay Raichand." i said while kissing him passionately.

We are soulmates. If he feels something, i feel the same. I can't imagine my life without him.

" You know even if i thought.. I lost You. But, i knew this was not the end for us. We are meant to be together. Our Soul beats for each other. And Nobody can take away this from us. No matter how hard they try!

I want to see your smile Forever and hear your laughter. I can do anything for thay. I want to kiss away your hurts and hold you until you know.. I AM HERE FOR YOU.
Don't Fear Anything.. I will protect you with everything i have.

I LOVE YOU PIA BISHT. "

With those words he kissed me. I closed my eyes and the world around me faded.

" I know he will do everything for my happiness, for ME.
But For Me.. Everything Means HIM. "

                     _____________

ABHAY AND PIYA.. NEVER FAILED TO GIVE RELATION GOALS. ISN'T IT?

AND!! "THANKS FOR MOTIVATING ME WITH MY STORY"

I THOUGHT TO DISCONTINUE THIS BUT NOT ANYMORE.

ANYWAY, HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THE CHAPTER.
PROMISE TO MAKE IT LARGE NEXT TIME. ❤️