―1, 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗈𝗍

He was only six when they first met.

That day, the weather was fine, and the breeze was blowing softly.

That day, the sun was shiny, and he smiled at him.

With his back facing the bright sun, he reached out his hand to him, smiling more dazzlingly than sunshine.

"Hi! My name is Na Jaemin, what's your name?"

He has the kind of smile that seems to radiate happiness.

He stared at his hand for a few seconds, then raised his head to face his charming face.

He hesitated for a while,"I'm Park Jisung."

He was still young, he didn't notice that a certain feeling had already grown silently between the two of them.

Until the last deep into the bones, unforgettable.

___

"Let's go to the park today!"

"Of course!"

Two young voices sounded.

"Hey, step aside, you're blocking our way." A group of guys appeared.

"Who are you guys? Can't you pass by the side?" Jaemin offhandedly hid Jisung behind him.

Under the sun, a small figure shielded another small figure.

"Now now, who do you little kid think you are to raise your voice at me?" With that, he pushed Jaemin to the floor harshly.

The little boy was knocked to the ground and small wounds appeared on his fair skin, followed by tingling.

Jaemin stood up, but the other boy standing beside him pulled the hem of his shirt, "Let's go home Jaemin hyung, it's time for dinner."

He was also afraid, but he was even more afraid of seeing Jaemin injured because of him.

"You can go home first Jisungie, but let me get rid of these bad guys." He didn't look back, and stood firmly in front of the younger. The sunlight landed on his body, as if it was plated with golden light.

"I will protect you, Jisung."

On Jaemin's face, Jisung saw an unyielding and calmness that does not belong to his age.

"Awww this kiddo is so funny~"

Jaemin tried to resist the kicks and punches, but he was only a child after all, and his power was weak. It's obvious that he could not match the strength of the adults.

"You can't even protect yourself, how can you protect your little boyfriend over there?"

Jisung saw a wooden stick not far away, he picked up the stick and yelled, "The police are coming!! Why aren't you leaving?"

"Police?? Hurry up let's go." They ran away.

"Jaemin hyung!" he ran towards the older, "You're injured."

Jaemin covered the bleeding wound with his hand and another one went to hold on Jisung's hand tightly. He smiled, "I'm fine. They're gone, let's go home too."