It's ok

Y/N pulled out her phone and slouched on the couch scrolling through tik tok when she got a Facebook notification. Y/N clicked on it to Y/N surprise was a friend request from a man. A strange looking man. His eyes looked like death. His face haunted me. I felt chills. I felt a presences behind me. I started to sweat. Who is this man? Why does he want to be friends with me? I clicked on his profile when my finger accidentally pressed accept to his friend request!

 Who is this man? Why does he want to be friends with me? I clicked on his profile when my finger accidentally pressed accept to his friend request!

"HOLEY CHEESE DAMMIT!" I screamed. I didn't mean to accept this strange mans friend request. I started to sweat and I felt my eyes swelling up.

"It's okay Y/N" I reassured myself when I saw his name "Matthew Morrison" on his profile. I looked at his status.

"Single and ready to mingle". I felt something in my throat it was- blood. Why was Matthew Morrison making me feel like this and I haven't even met him?!

-2 Weeks Later-

Y/N was lying on the bed scrolling and looking at pictures of hot Indian men. Till Y/N surprise there was a notification. It was from Matthew Morrison. Y/N let out a yelp! She forgot about him why was he now texting her.

Matthew Morrison: Hi baby girl just read your profile let's meet up!😜

I started to scream what do I say? I typed.

Y/N: Get away from me you sick freak!😌

Till I heard a knock on my window I looked out and there he was.

"YOU DARE TO CALL ME A FREAK!" He screamed. He pulled out a gun and started loading it.

I sprinted to the kitchen and started searching for my keys. Till I looked up and Matthew Morrison was dangling my keys in-front of the sliding door to the back garden.

"NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" I screamed. I received a text on my phone.

Matthew Morrison: I love you Y/N don't run away from me.😘

I dropped my phone on the counter and ran back to my room.

"I need to escape" I said to myself. I started packing my bags so I could go on the run so he could never ever find me.

I stuffed my shirts and pants into a bag. I had no time to think. I jumped out of the window and started doing parkour till he grabbed me and stabbed me with a knife.

I tried to breath but I died.

Matthew Morrison: I warned you.