Chapter 3

A/N: Sorry ! Got cut off for some reason, but you didn't miss much, just a couple words! I was going to upload during the week but I was busy with school and the fact that I'm moving didn't help the situation ;p but here's the next chapter so enjoy .

Recap:

"What the hell! I got seat A25! I hope I don't sit next to old people!" I said a little angrily.

"Oh , you won't be sitting next to old people." I turned to see a very familiar face smirking at me.

"I have seat A24 and Andy has seat A26" Vic said in an amused tone.

Freakin great ! I'll be sitting in the middle of my ex who broke my heart and haven't talked to in 3 years and his as$hole player best friend!

Lucky me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I left the park with my hands clenched tight on the steering wheel.I couldn't believe my luck. It was good in a way , because I wanted to talk to him for a long time. But I didn't want to got into details of what had happened. That is the reason why I've never had been in another serious relationship. I would not let another hurt me like he did. I wouldn't let another guy have that power over me again.

I got to my house and parked my car and got out. When I walked in I saw my brother sitting on the couch watching football with his Bestfriend Ryan.

"Hey Jay, mom and dad went to a hotel for the night , so I ordered some pizza for dinner. You can invite some friends if you want cuz alot some my Friends are coming." he said with a small smile.

I just nodded and went to my room. I texted Kylie and Layla to sleep over , and they happily agreed. I went to my room and set a bunch of blankets on the floor. Luckily , my room was pretty big so I had alot of room for them.

I needed to keep my mind off of Vic. I threw myself on my bed and starting thinking. Maybe we can get back together. Maybe this was the time to fix this. Maybe this was ment to be.

I mentally slapped myself. This could not be true. If he loved me as much as he said, he wouldn't have done that. If he really wanted me he would have followed me out that day. And not waited a week later to call me. He didn't love me. He never did and he never will.

Before I could even start my crying fest. Kylie and Layla walked in. Kylie had a bottle of vodka and sunny d. I grinned eagerly. I would not sit and cry over him. I've done that enough times.

Vic's POV

I got up quietly, trying not to wake her. I got up from the bed and picked up my shirt from the floor. I slid it on and looked at her.

The girl I keep referring to as 'her' is Jill. I hated her with a deep passion that no one would ever understand.

I know it's bad to hate your girlfriend. But I really wish she wasn't.

I was walking out when I tripped over her purse. Damn good for nothing giant piece of crap. Half of that was filled with makeup. Stupid fake bitch.

"Leaving so soon babe? Come and lay down for a bit" she said with a slutty smirk on her face.

Damn this freaking hoe bag! We've been together for a month. Only a month! And all she does is try and have sex with me. It's like its all she knows! I guess thats what happens when you get with a hoe. But it wasn't really my fault.

You see, my dad has no money whatsoever. He's kind of a drunk and a little bit of a druggie. He's also frequently in and out of jail for the stupid things he says and does when he's drunk and/or high. But they said if he goes in one more time, he's staying in for 5 years to sober him out.