Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric's POV

She looked really pissed off , but she looked so beautiful in the simple clothes she was wearing. I knew I shouldn't have accepted the job but I needed spending money since my parents cut me off. I also couldn't resist when I saw her name on the list. I really missed her. I haven't talked to her in about 3 years. Ever since freshman year. She could really hold a grudge. I Didn't blame her , I really loved her , damn I still do. But what I did was pretty messed up.

Maybe I can get her to talk to me this summer and explain what really happened. Hopefully we can go back to what we were. But this time , I would make sure that she didn't get away from me.

Jamie's POV

I was silently cussing in my head. I couldn't believe this. I was beyond pissed off. I really hope that this is some joke. But my hopes got shot down when I saw him get his badge and ID.

I walked to where Layla and Kylie were standing since the head manager wanted to talk to us all. I laughed when I got to them , their faces looked about as shocked as mine is.

"Oh my gosh! What is that asshole doing here!?" Kylie practically screamed.

I burst into laughter but I turned it into a cough because him and his Best friend Andy started staring.

"You can't yell out stuff like that! His uncle is head manager!" I whisper/yelled.

"No way!?" both Kylie and Layla yelled. I rolled my eyes. This was pointless.

I turned back and looked at him. Why would he come and take this job. He knew how I felt about him. I hated him with a passion in my heart that cam never go away. But I still loved him. How can someone love and hate at the same time? My mind was racing when I thought back at the horrible memory.

** Flashback **

It was the last day of freshman year , but it was also mine and Eric's 10 month anniversary. This was like a dream. Like some romantic teenage love story. I loved him with all my heart , and he told me he did as well. I gave him everything , my first kiss , first real boyfriend - my virginity. I know it seemed really early , but I loved him. We were gonna go have a romantic picnic at his house in his moms huge garden.

I was walking to the auditorium where he was practicing for the summer play , Romeo & Juliet - lame I know. He told me to meet him in the front of school where his mom would pick us up , but during last period some random girl came up to me and told me he said to meet him there. I didn't think any of it but when I walked it I saw the most horrible thing I would ever see.

Eric was sitting on a chair - with a blindfold on. And some senior was sitting on his lap kissing him. He had his hand on her hips and she was grabbing him tightly with her arms around his neck. They were making out hard and full on grinding on each other.

I didn't even realize the tears were falling rapidly from my eyes until I screamed.

"Eric?!?!?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

He immediately took off the blind fold and looked at me. A look of horror splashed across his face. He looked at the girl confused and then pushed her off of him and started screaming at her. I couldn't make out what they were saying. My heart was beating so fast. I felt as if I was going to throw up. I slumped to the floor when my knees gave out.

I was pulling my hair. Trying to hard to erase the memory from my head. But I soon realized I couldn't. So I got up and walked out of the room all the way to the front of the school where a saw his mom waiting patiently.

I looked backed at the school and saw that he hadn't even came out to try to explain. I walled to the front of his moms car and threw the blue rose that he had given me this morning in the front of the car , and walked home while I still had my dignity.

**End Of Flashback**

"Jamie!" I heard a voice yell. I looked and saw that Kylie was looking at me with a weird expression.

"Umm , yeah?" I asked , not wanting to explain myself of what I was thinking about. I had only explained the story once. And it was only to them just to let them know what had happened. And even then I couldn't stop the tears from flowing out. I can only imagine what would happen now.

"C'mon let's go , head manager is giving us our plane tickets" she said.

We walked towards where he was. When we each got our plane tickets he made a little announcement.

"....and just make sure you get to know your fellow plane riders - it a long ride!" he said with a chuckle and walked off.

"I got seat A13" said Layla looking at us to see what we got.

"Awesome! I got seat A14!" Kylie said grinning.

Great! Now I just need to get seat A15 and everything will be fine. I opened my ticket and a shock of disappointment waved threw me.

"What the hell! I got seat A25! I hope I don't sit next to old people!" I said a little angrily.

"Oh , you won't be sitting next to old people." I turned to see a very familiar face smirking at me.

"I have seat A24 and Andy has seat A26" Eric said in an amused tone.

Freakin great ! I'll be sitting in the middle of my ex who broke my heart and haven't talked to in 3 years and his asshole player best friend!