When you ride an Uber without knowing it's hijacked by a Mafia - Part1

When you ride an Uber without knowing it's hijacked by a Mafia - Jk

In you room | Morning | 8:35 a.m

*It's your first time you woke up this early. You are working on your online assignment that is due tomorrow, your hands are fast as machine*

*Your whole attention is on the assignment right now and you don't know what's happening in the world*

*You got distracted by your ringing phone, you picked up your phone and looked at the caller ID. It's your mom*

Y/N :- Hello? Mom.
Mom :- Oh y/n-ah, are you busy?
Y/N :- Yes mom, I'm doing my assignment and I have to finish it today.
Mom :- Ohh sorry to disturb you but tomorrow you have to come to the countryside, we are having a family function tomorrow.
Y/N :- Ahh, but why mom? Now I will have to pack everything.
Mom :- It'll be disrespectful if you skipped the family function. So make some time and don't skip it.
Y/N :- Aah, okay. Then send someone to pick me up to the countryside.
Mom :- I'm busy y/n, book an Uber for you.
Y/N :- I don't like Uber, I feel unsafe in it.
Mom :- It's just for one day and call your friends on your way if you feel unsafe.
Y/N :- Okay...

*You ended the call and started finishing your assignment as fast as you can so you can pack your stuff*

In your room | Afternoon | 12:13 p.m

*Your fingers are about to fall off but you kept writing, finally you reached the last word of the assignment*

Y/N :- Done!!

*You shouted as you finished your assignment, after saving it you placed your laptop on the nightstand and took a rest*

Y/N :- Uber? Ohh, I should book it.

*You took your phone and booked an Uber. After finishing your two tasks, you took a nap*

3:25 p.m

*Your alarm rang at exactly 3:25 p.m, you woke up and looked at your phone*

Y/N :- What? Which alarm is this? I didn't set it...

*You turned off the alarm and went into sleep again*

Evening | 5:27 p.m

*You've been awake since 5:00 p.m, doing nothing just lying on the bed and wondering something*

Y/N :- I should get up now...Should I?

*You stood up and went into the bathroom to freshen yourself up, after that you came out and applied your cream*

Y/N :- I'm hungry, what should I make?

*You went into the kitchen and looked for something, you founded some noodles so you cooked them*

*You sat on the bed with noodles and started thinking about your clothes that you're gonna pack for tomorrow*

Y/N :- Hmm, that will be fine...

*After eating noodles, you took out your vacation bag and packed all the stuff with a flash*

Y/N :- Done, packing was easy today..

*You thrown your bag on your couch and started scrolling through your phone*

Night | 10:26 p.m

*You decided to sleep early because of the function, 10 p.m is still early for you as you sleep after 2 a.m*

Morning | 6:25 a.m

*Your alarm rang, you woke up and ran to the bathroom. Took a shower, brushed your teeth*

*After freshening, you wore your clothes and ate breakfast. Now you are just waiting for your uber driver to call you*

*Suddenly, your phone ranged. You thought it's your uber driver but it's your mom*

Y/N :- Hello?
Mom :- So you packed everything?
Y/N :- Yes mom, I already packed everything.
Mom :- I thought you were gonna skip it.
Y/N :- Mom, you don't believe me?
Mom :- Hmm sometimes, so are you on your way?
Y/N :- No, I'm waiting for the uber.
Mom :- Oh okay.

*You ended the call and uber driver finally called you*

Y/N :- Yes, where are you?
Uber driver :- Come to the devil alley. I'm in the white-green car.
Y/N :- Okay.

*You ended the call and sighed in disbelief*

Y/N :- Now we have to go there. Like it's their job to come here. Aagh.

*You picked your things and left the house. You went to the devil alley and started waiting*

*It's was a dark place where so many cigarettes shops are situated, it was also a dirty place*

Y/N :- I bet he's going to buy some cigarettes from here before taking me...

Y/N :- Where is he now? I'm gonna be late.

Parking lot | 7:15 a.m

*Your uber driver is standing here, smoking cigarettes. He told you to arrive at the bus stop and he himself is here just smoking*

*He looked at the time in his watch and went inside a shop close by, he left his keys in the car*

*They tied him and were taking him to their van, it's the biggest mafia - Jeon jungkook. He was caught many times but never been behind the bars even once in his life*

*He always escapes from the cops and they couldn't be able to catch him again*

Cop :- So mister, what's your plan now?
Jungkook :- Am I supposed to tell you?
Cop :- Yes, you should so I can prepare beforehand.
Jungkook :- Why? Are you scared?
Cop :- Shut up if you don't want to die!
Jungkook :- Do you have the guts to kill me? *Smirks*
Cop :- I can see, you are not afraid a little bit.
Jungkook :- Am I supposed to be afraid?
Cop :- Shut up!

*The cop hit him in his stomach, he groaned and smirked*

Jungkook :- Good kick.
Cop :- Thanks.

Part 2 coming soon
QueenMk