Uber Part 6

When you ride an Uber without knowing it's hijacked by a Mafia

Jungkook's Old house | 5:19 p.m

Mr. Jeon :- So he ran away?

Partner :- Yes boss. He told you that he would come after dropping that girl home but he didn't come back.

Mr. Jeon :- Seems like we have to move to our plan B.

Partner :- Okay boss.

Next day | Your room | 10:27 a.m

*You wore your dress, put your makeup and left the house for that coffee shop*

*The other side, jungkook also left his house and on his way to the coffee shop*

Coffee shop | 10:49 a.m

*You arrived at the coffee shop and sat on one the table outside, looking around and smiling*

Parking close to Coffee shop | 10:53 a.m

*Jungkook also arrived there and saw you from far, he started walking towards the coffee shop*

*Suddenly he received a call from one of his hyung, he picked it up*

Jungkook :- What happened?

Jimin :- Taehyung is kidnapped!

Jungkook :- What!? Who kidnapped him!? Who!?

Jimin :- Mr. Jeon kidnapped him and took him somewhere!

Jungkook :- What!?

*Jungkook cut the call and about to walk when Mr. Jeon called him, he picked up angrily*

Jungkook :- What are you trying to do!?

Mr. Jeon :- You also know.

Jungkook :- Leave teahyung right now!

Mr. Jeon :- What if taehyung is not the only one in danger?

Jungkook :- What do you mean?

Mr. Jeon :- Look up on the right side of that building.

*Jungkook looked at that building and there was someone sitting with a gun pointed towards you*

Jungkook :- What are you doing!?

Mr. Jeon :- And we have our gun ready here for taehyung. So who do you want to save? Choose one.

Jungkook :- I said leave them alone!, they have nothing to do with our business!

Mr. Jeon :- You have to choose one, and if you don't want to choose one then come with me. They both will be safe then.

*Jungkook don't know what to do that can save you both, after some time he decided to go with his father for the safety of you*

Jungkook :- I will you y/n and sorry for not coming today in advance. Please don't wait for me and move on.

*He whispered his last words to you from a far distance and left from there after looking at you for a while*