Uber Part 3

When you ride an Uber without knowing it's hijacked by a Mafia - Jk
Part 3

Jungkook's mind :- I think she already got informed about me.

Y/N :- Ummm, can I ask you something?
Jungkook :- Yes.
Y/N :- Are you an uber driver? Is this your car?
Jungkook :- I'm not an uber driver, I'm a mafia and I stole this car from your uber driver.

*He started smirking as soon as he saw you losing your shit*

Your mind :- OMG! A MAFIA! HOW CAN I ESCAPE THIS CAR NOW!? I NEED HELP! WHAT IF HE KILL ME OR SOMETHING!?

*Your thoughts flew away when you heard him spoke*

Jungkook :- Don't worry.....I won't kill you.....because....I can do worse than that! *Smirks*
Y/N :- W-What? L-Like what?

*He stopped the car and started staring straight into your soul from the rear-view mirror*

Jungkook :- I can be your driver and drive you to your destination. *Smiled*
Y/N :- You are scaring me...
Jungkook :- So I'm going to take you to the countryside, you can't escape.
Y/N :- No, I can go alone.
Jungkook :- I don't want to.
Y/N :- Open the door, I'm not going with you.
Jungkook :- Okay, let's go.

*Jungkook increased the car speed and started driving you to countryside*

Your mind :- OMG! What should I do????

*He was just busy and his whole mind was on driving*

After 15 minutes

*You both are silent from past 15 minutes, your mind was trying to think of how you can escape this car the whole time*

*You looked at him and he was just looking at the GPS*

Your mind :- It is the right time, I have to act like I am going to vomit and get out of the car. After that I'll run as far as I can.

Jungkook :- What happened? What are you thinking?
Y/N :- I-I'm going to vomit, open the door fast! Uaaeee
Jungkook :- Oh okay!

*Jungkook unlocked the door, you started running as you soon as you stepped out of the car*

Y/N :- Bye! I'm going!

*Jungkook noticed you running away from the car, he suddenly got out of the car*

Jungkook :- Yaah!! Stop there! Yaah!
Y/N :- I'm not going to stop now! Bye!
Jungkook :- Okay then...

*Jungkook started chasing you, soon he came so close to you. You looked behind you and found jungkook so close*

Y/N :- OMG! He is so fast! Aahh!! God save me!!
Jungkook :- You better stop now! Yaah!
Y/N :- No--

*Suddenly, jungkook caught you and lifted you up*

Y/N :- Yaah! Leave me! Put me back down!
Jungkook :- I told you to stop!

*Jungkook turned and took you back to the car, he himself sat in the car and locked all the doors. He started driving unbothered*