Six.

Sorry for the late updates! Thanks for all the reads🤧. I'm planning to take breaks off of social media and focus on myself.

Taehyung closes his eyes while laying down on one bed until he feels the bed shaking with giggles along. "Cmon get up let's do a pillow fight!" Jimin giggles while jumping on the bed Taehyung was laying down on.

"Mm alright then" Taehyung gets up and off the bed then gets a pillow.

So does Jimin.

They both start hitting each other but they hit to hard that Jimin fell on top of Taehyung on the carpet..

They stay silent while Taehyung just smirks and Jimin quickly gets off him once he hears a voice coming from the door.

"Hey j- Woah! What were you guys doing? We're you guys doing what I'm thinking? Do you guys like eachother? Are-" Jungkook gets interrupted.

"In fact we weren't doing anything I just fell on top of him while playing pillow fight." Jimin pouts then gets up.

Taehyung speaks.

"Mm yeah" He pats Jimin's head.

"Uh okayy. Well I'm tired we should go to bed.." Jungkook suggests.

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE IVE BEEN GETTING MY PHONE TAKEN AWAY SO DAILY. IM TRYING TO NOT GET IN TROUBLE ANYMOREEEE but I love all of you guys I promise to update you guys a longer chapter soon.