One

"Ugh! Shut up already!" Jimin wakes up and rubs his eyes while sitting up and turns off his alarm. Jimin then stretches and gets up he then goes to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

*25 Minutes later..*

*Jimin's outfit for his first day at his new school*

Jimin does his morning routine then goes downstairs and eats breakfast. He looks at his phone then widens his eyes. "Ah! I'm running late!" Jimin runs upstairs to get his backpack then goes back downstairs. He sighs while looking up at the grey sky with grey heavy clouds. "Well..i should hurry and walk" He starts fast-walking to his new school.

*Once Jimin arrives he rushes to the office to get his schedule*

"Good morning are you Park Jimin?" The principal said. "Yep I'm so sorry im late!" Jimin bows to apologize. "It's okay well here's your schedule you should start going before you miss your first class." She says and hands Jimin his schedule. "Thanks bye.." Jimin smiles and rushes to his first class which he's already 5 minutes late.

*Once he enters the class*

*The teacher stops the lesson and smiles at Jimin* "Hello you must be?" She questions. "I-Im the new student..my name is Jimin.." Jimin bows and plays with his light-blue oversized sweater. "You can sit next to Kim Taehyung" The teachers says and continues doing the lesson. Jimin looks over at a very handsome boy with black fluffy hair but cold facial features that makes him more attractive and scary. Jimin sits where the teacher told him to sit at. "Hello.." He whispers to the boy while the boy next to him turns to the side to look at him and jimin's thighs which are revealed. "Hello my name's Kim Taehyung but for you, you can call me daddy" Taehyung whispers in his deep husky voice. Jimin blushes and starts paying attention to the lesson.

𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨.. 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮/𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜:) 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧!

<3