Jedediah x Octavius

So first Story it's from a friend on Instagram :3 it's a school AU and i hope i can make your wish come true QwQ sorry if my english bad i'm German XD i tried not to use Google translate! Since it is unlikely that adults will be in school, they will be dressed up for Halloween in their childhood days, however, there are successors.
____________________________________
{Jedediah view}

Today it's Halloween on our school and i will go as Cowboy! I don't know why i love them but i look really like a old Cowboy in a Museum, my grandma said it's a Family member but pft never~ my best friend also crush what he doesn't know is today a Romans his name is Octavius! I'm kinda nervous he looks so cute and then in a Romans armor? I think I'll hang around his neck and shower him with kisses~ "Good morning, Cowboy" i heard his voice and i melt away "Good morning, Little Roman~" I tease him because he was really smaller than me but Always if he blush i have to smile... I hope he didn't notice that I'm into him! "And? Are you ready to collect candy after school?" I just nood and sit on my desk "I hope we will get much Candy, because my mother doesn't give me any more sweets." - "don't worry Jedediah we will get so much that you will get a sugar shock!" We laughed a little and enjoyed the school day until we could finally explore the real Candy world. It was evening and already a bit dark but our parents let us walk alone because they knew that we were already old enough. "We have already collected a lot of sweets! Do we want to go home slowly?" I said and Octavius just noods. "Look at these idiots! Hey, give us your candy!" Said a 6th grader standing in front of us with his two friends. "No." Came out of Octavius' mouth and he was pushed to the ground. "HEY! DON'T HURT MY CRUSH!-" I immediately blushed, but Octavius ​​also blushed and looked at me now. "Eww you're Gay? It's disgusting!" I was distracted by Octavius' gaze and did not see the flying fist which made me fall to the ground whimpering. "Let's go before we get infected~" The 6th graders left laughing and Octavius ​​helped me up "you... Have a crush on me?" I nodded cautiously and was afraid that this would end the friendship but he kissed me. "F-for what was the kiss?" Octavius ​​just smiled and walked with me, holding hands, towards home. I dreamed about him all night.

{Octavius view}

The next day at school Jedediah was late for class so I could write a confession of love and put it on his table which he read as soon as he came into class "HE LOVES ME!!" Was his own words before the teacher angrily threw him out of class and smiled at me which made me blush. Why is he so cute? And that as a show-off of the school... I love Jedediah.

____________________________________
I'm too unmotivated sorry