~ trying hard ~

I don't know what should i write..
I guess i'm going to talk about myself..
I am trying so hard to communicate and have fun, appreciate little things in my life. I'm being patient about improvements. I try to make laugh my friends even if i don't have that energy in me. I am doing my duties and taking responsibilities. I'm helping my mom with the houseworks.
I am trying to deal with my depression and anxiety without anyone noticing. I am being silent to not argue and have the bad energy around us. I obey the rules even if i don't want to. I'm being there for everyone if they need something, a shoulder to cry or a friend to talk to. I'm doing my best to be enough. I'm doing my best to keep up with life. I'm doing my best to enjoy living without thinking death. I'm doing my best to get a 'good job' or 'you're such a talented girl' or 'thank you for your hardwork'.
Maybe i'm not. Maybe i do not deserve it yet.. maybe i should work harder and harder. Maybe i'm being selfish. Idk what to think right now. I'm just talking my heart out.

And i'm wasting my time with people.. this life that i'm living is not mine. And i hate that but i don't have a choice.

If you made this far, then congrats :") you know me than anybody else. I'm sorry to waste your time. Time is precious, don't forget that. You can't take back the time which is past.

Still...... be hopeful. Like i do. You can't know what is gonna happen next. Be strong and try to find happiness in little things. I wish you the best 💜💜💜

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆