Chapter Twenty One

Jacob POV
I get ready for school.. i woke up ten minutes before school started today so i was sure i was going to be late since it was about twenty five minutes away from where i lived. I put on the usual school uniform, light blue button up dark blue blazer and some beige trousers. It was basic as fuck but whatever. Then i got an alert on my phone from someone on Twitter so i decided to just sit on my phone for five minutes because what could five minutes hurt? Im already late anyways. I started arguing with a bunch of kids in a groupchat about random shit because theyre white rednecks that never seem to shut the hell up. I look up back at the time and realize i had been sitting here for thirty more minutes. I had just sat down what the fuck? Now i have to rush out the door for sure. As i was in the car, i was looking through my messages and realized i had one missed message.

- Y/N -
Good morning, ill meet you at school!

Do you want anything at Starbucks?

Are you here yet?

Where are you?

Hello??

She probably thinks im ignoring her at this point. Shit!

- Jacob -
Hey sorry i havent replied woke up late and got distracted on my phone. Im coming right now ill see you soon.

Y/N POV
I had been worried all morning for Jacob. I didnt know where he was or what he was doing, but i was worried. Not until second period did he text me back telling me he was late. I was pretty annoyed cause he also mentioned he got distracted on his phone but i wasnt surprised as thats how Jacob was. By the end of second period and when i walked to my locker, Jacob walked up to me. "Hey," he kissed my forehead. "Sorry im late and sorry i havent replied, as i told you i got distracted on my phone-" "Its fine," I shrugged it off. I didnt want to hear a stupid excuse. "Ill see you at lunch." I kissed his cheek and walked away. Ten minutes into third period, my phone started buzzing. It was Jacob sending me sad gifs, and i couldnt help but smile.

- Jacob -
Im sorry, dont be mad at me :(

Meet me at the doors after school okay?

Wonder what thats about but i shook the thought out of my head and focused on class. After a few classes, i went to lunch where i met with Jacob and Jules. "Hey guys." I spoke as i sat down. "Hey." They both said. "Uhm Jacob about after school, me and Jules are going to hang-" "Its okay Y/N," She looked at Jacob. "I told him it was fine, trust me." Sus but okay. Whatever. Totally not weird. He smiled. What was he up to? Literally? Anyways we started chatting about how boring our classes were and Jacob was awfully quiet. He was staring at me but he wasnt saying anything. "Jacob?" He just blinked. Then he looked away. Thats when the bell rung and we walked separate ways to class. I go to class but i cant stop thinking about why Jacob wants me to meet him after school and how Jules already dropped on day two.

After school ended, i ran to my locker, dropped my things off and ran to the door. I saw Jacob already standing there and i ran up to him and hugged him. We kissed for a few seconds and then he grabbed my arm and we ran to town. We went to the park and he started messing around with me. Looks like he just wanted to get me to the park so we could make out again... and thats exactly what we did. He was on top of me, slowly moving his hand from my leg up to my body up to my face. I was holding his face with both my hands.

Jacob POV
I wanted to make it up to Y/N by taking her to the park where we made out. It wasnt much, but its where i knew she'd know i liked her most. I dont know, its not a typical "im so sorry forgive me" type of apology, but she had to know that i liked her and that i wasnt using her. So this is the best i could do. After a few minutes, she got back up and we sat next to each other, her head on my shoulder as we hold hands. "Do you wanna come over tonight? Sleepover i mean?" I asked. Without moving or any hesitation, "Yea, id love that." I squeezed her hand tighter. "Are you hungry or anything?" I asked. "Im alright actually, are you though?" "A little. Come on lets go."

We walk into town and we go out for a little In N Out. I ordered a burger and fries while Y/N ordered a milkshake. We chatted for a bit, and then we went to my house so she could stay over. My parents didnt know she was coming, so i snuck her through the secret window. "Listen here, im afraid of heights, so im never climbing up that railing again okay? That shit almost broke and i almost fell." I laughed it off and dragged her to my room. I gave her shirt and sweats so she could go change. Once she finished changing she came back and jumped on top of me and hugged me. I started kissing her face and then i started tickling her. And she was very ticklish. "Jacob stop!!" She would cry of laughter. "Y/N shut up your being loud!" I smirked at her without stopping. I eventually stopped so she could breathe and then i grabbed her and made her sit on top of me. We ended up watching some Netflix and by the end of the night, she was asleep in my arms and i couldnt help but kiss her neck, and then turn off the TV and fall asleep with her.