Chapter Fourty

Y/N POV
During lunch, Jules decided to sit with other people, so it left me and Jacob together. It was kind of awkward, he wasnt on his phone much because i could tell he wanted to start a conversation but didnt know what to say. We sat in silence for a few minutes until he decided to finally speak up. "Do you want to hangout after school? Maybe walk around go to the beach?" "Yea, sounds like fun, but im going to go home first because im going to change out of my uniform." He nods and then goes on his phone. He starts laughing and shows me a meme. "Thats not even funny." He rolled his eyes "Oh come on stop being serious and have a good time." "Whatever Thrombey." He plops his phone on the table. "Really? The last name now. Youre always saying my last name when your upset." I laugh a little. "Okay sorry cry baby." He shakes his head and smirks, thats when the bell rang. "See you after class, y/l/n."

After class Jacob is already waiting for me at the door. "You dont mind i tag along with you on your journey home?" He asks as we walk down the stairs. "Sure." We walk side by side eachother, honestly my house wasnt far from the school but taking the uber was better in the morning. He wanted to call an uber but i said we could walk. "So where are you guys moving?" I ask him. "I dont really know, we're still going to be here though. And when we move its going to be just me and my parents." I nodded, "So.. youre still going to this school?" "I would assume i am. At least thats what my dad said." We arrive to my house. "You can come in just wait in the living room, please." I quickly change into a crop top and straight cut jeans. I walk out and Jacob was sitting on my couch. "Alright, lets go." He looks up and smiles at me. "What?" I could feel my face heating up. "Nothing." He shrugs and gets up.

We arrive at the beach and it was pretty empty, a few people here and there. We sat down in the sand and to annoy Jacob, i decided to grab a hand full of sand and dump it on him, and for sure he was furious. "What the hell!" I started laughing. He wasnt so happy. "Oh lighten up." I continue laughing. I hadnt noticed, but he found a bucket in the sand, so he got up got it and put it into the water bringing a bucket of water up to me and pouring it on my head. "JACOB! WHAT THE HELL! THAT WATER IS COLD!" "Oh lighten up!" "Yea well i got sand on you NOT WATER! ITS COLD!!" I start to shiver, it wasnt cold outside but neither was it hot so i was feeling really cold. I started shaking a lot as i was walking from the beach to the pier, "Y/N!" Jacob called out, i turned around and he was taking off his blazer and putting it on me. I put it on and closed it. "Thanks." I mumbled. "Dont be mad. Please." He begged. I rolled my eyes, i was still shaking but shaking less. I sat down on the bench. "Do you want me to get you anything warm? Coffee food?" I shrugged. "Come on ill take you to Panera and on the stop i can get you a change of clothes okay?" He reached out his hand and i grabbed it and we walked holding hands.