2

Denki

I'm dragging Shinsou to Mina's dorm following Mina there."The rest of them are already there so we're the last ones now." Mina says. We get to the dorm and watch everyone question the new boy. Hi, what's your name? Kirishima asks Uhm i-im Shinsou he says and sits down on the floor against the wall trying not to make any attention towards him. Even though he utterly failed, everyone started asking him stupid questions like, are you single, are you a virgin, how old are you, etc. "Everyone stop!" I say loudly as everyone turns quiet. "It's obvious he is uncomfortable so leave him alone for a bit." I say as everyone backs up. "T-thanks Denki" He whispers to me. "How about we play a game?" Momo says to get all the attention off of Shinsou. "How about truth or dare again like last night!" Sero suggested. "Yea!"

"How about you start Shinsou since your new." I say "Ok sure I guess uhm Denki truth or dare?" "Truth because I'm scared." "Ok well is it true that you like someone in this room?" Everyone goes silent and my face turns red and I whisper. "Y-yea.." "What was that dunce face I couldn't hear you." Bakugo says mocking me. "Yea I do I say more clearly." Mina starts attacking me with questions. "Okay uhm truth or dare Bakugo?" "Dare, I'm not a scared bitch like you." I laugh and say "Well if your not scared then go in the hall and scream Aizawa's a virgin." Shinsou laughs and Bakugo starts to walk towards the hall and looks at me and says "Your gonna pay for this bitch." He walks in the hall and screams it and everyone in the room was laughing.

Aizawa storms out of his room and yells at Bakugo. Bakugo comes in and starts to yell at me and I'm just laughing the entire time. "Ok, fine Denki truth or dare." Bakugo says aggressively. I start to get scared and say truth. "Who do you like dunce face?" I start to get scared and back away. "You don't have to say if you don't feel comfortable." Shinsou whispers in my ear and I nod my head. "I-i don't want to." "oh but it's a dare."He says and walks towards me and gets in my face. "F-fine... "Shinsou yanks me out of the room and shuts the door and he drags me to his dorm which was oddly next to mine. "Hey Denki you know you don't have to listen to Bakugo and if you don't feel comfortable doing something then don't ok." I had red eyes from crying before and he takes me to his room and I hug him. He jumps a bit and he slowly hugs back. "Thank you." I whisper. After a few minutes of hugging him, I thank him and I start to go back to my dorm. I jump face-first on my bed trying to attempt to fall asleep...which didn't work.

Shinsou's pov

After he leaves I feel lonely and sit on my bed only thinking about the blonde-headed boy. I swear his hugs made me feel like I was in heaven and I never feel that way...wait a minute, am I starting to catch feelings for the energetic blondie..? Fuck my dad will be so pissed, the only thing he said not to do was date loud blondes and I just fell for a loud blonde. I start to call my dad and he answers my call tired. "What do you want kid?" "Uhm dad can you come over real quick I have something to talk to you about." He immidetly hung up. UGH, why now. I see him run into my room. "What's wrong you never talk to me about anything." I chuckle a bit then I get a really serious face. "Dad don't be mad but- " "He cuts me off looking a bit scared. "What did you do this time...?" "Loud blonde.."I whisper  "what" he asks again not hearing me, "I said loud blonde.. I'm falling for him."

Aizawa gives me a death stare. "...that was the only thing i said not to do!" He looks away disappointed. "I know I know sorry dad I couldn't help it." I hear a knock on my door and I tell them to open it themselves. Denki walks in and looks between me and Aizawa. "What the absolute fu-" Denki starts to say but i jump up and cover his mouth and he licks my hand." Eww the the fuck." "What not fair! You just stoped me from saying that word!" He argues. "Anyway, why is Aizawa in your room?" "Uhm he was giving me some uh work.. " I say making an excuse quickly. "But Aizawa hasn't given work at all this year..wait- is..is Aizawa your dad..?" I start to act stupid and reject the answer way to quickly. "Wow! I wish i had a teacher dad!" I hear him say Aizawa slowly leaves the room letting the two boys be alone. "No you don't." I whisper and lay on the bed. Denki jumps on the bed next to me and sits down. I blush a bit and accidentally fall asleep.

Denki's pov

I jump on Shinsou's bed and lay down talking to myself in my head i watch Shinsou peacefully fall to sleep as i also start to get tired and fall asleep on his shoulder...

( 920 words )