8

WARNING CUTTING INVOLVED IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!! PLEASE LEAVE NOW IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shinsou

im laying on a bed or something as im just now waking up. i can hear loud beeping and a conversation in the back but i cant quite make out what there saying, my head is pounding so hard and the beeping is only making it more painful. i try to open my eyes but i can barely get them to move. i succes after finnaly being able to do so and immidiatly my dad rushes twords me with tear streaks all across his face and then the memories all come flooding back to me...denki..cutting...mental hospital...d-depression...i think to myself as he hugs me tightly being careful to watch out for the cuts i look down and im covered in my own blood. sh-shinsou you dont know how much you scared me. he says whispering in my ear all i could say saw one sentence because it was the only thing roamimg through my mind. dad..i want denki ..now..please. i say as if i was a baby begging for some milk. i know i know shinsou but we cant find out where hes at. h-how long was i passed out dad?.         t-two weeks he says and tears gush out of his eyes.

dad..hes dead isnt he.

no no..well i dont think so atleast we have no sighn of him other then the yellow phone with a lightning bolt on it. but we dont think its his we found it at this rundown bar downtown.  d-dad you know he had a yellow phone with a lightning bolt on it right. wait he did? my dad replies shocked. he runs out the room fastly and speeds out the building. i watch him out the window as he gets in the car and drives off. a lady walks in with a tray of food and sits it on the side table and sits down on a chair that was next to the bed. hello im ms jacks im here to make sure you are taking care of yourself and eating enough food everyday. i will be coming in every day to do so alright. she looked around 17 or 18 with long flowey blue hair and looked a bit formal. i slowely picked up a buiscuit that was sitting on the tray and took a bite and set it back down knowing if he ate anymore hed throw up. um..not eating? i-ill throw it up. she looked at me quickly and began talking. its ok we will start off slow now that i know what happened i your ever hungry or need anythng just get me okay? i nodded as she bowed and steped away. now i was alone all over again with just my thoughts and me.

i was thinking when suddenly after around 5 minuets she comes back in and sits down again trying to make conversation. um do you mind drinking some of that orange juice real quick the docter said you were dehidrated and need something to drink before your throat gets too dry. i nod and slowely drink the orange juice and i set it back down and i stare at the ceiling. um excuse me..do you know when i can get my phone back i say wanting to see denki again. uhm ill check with the others real quick and see. she walks away and quickly comes back with my phone and says i can have it for 10 minuits. i grab it and unlock it to see a picture of me and denki as my homescreen as a tear finds its way down my face as i quickly wipe it away and stare at it then going to my gallary to find out denki stole my phone and took pictures of himself. i laugh but it was more of a painful laugh as i scroll through the images on my phone and go to the messages and see all the stupid mesages he would send me. i sent him a message knowing he wouldnt text me back but i diddnt care. 

hey denki  love you so much. 

as i knew he diddnt reply and i go back to staring at the pictures for a few minuets as she takes my phone back and walks away. my dad runs in and starts to catch his breath w-we found him.. the pros are fighting the villains now ok..he will be fine and come back to us alright?..yea i say smiling which i havnt done in weeks. he  has a huge smile on his face as he sits on the bed he hugs me and i feel my shirt stat to soak with his tears. i hug him back knowing he hasnt huged or given anyone physical affection in over a year. the lady came back again with my phone and handed it to me saying i got a message from someone named pika. i quickly shoot my head tword her and stand up grabbing the phone to only falling on the ground from being to weak now. i open the messages and see what he sent

SHINSOU WHERE ARE YOU I JUST ESCAPED.

im in a mental hospital on kelly blvd. dont ask questions just come. 

i typed quickly with a smile on my face my dad came up behid me and read the mesages. he smiled and huged me, hes coming back now okay i  told you he would come back and i diddnt lie.i sat on the floor waiting for denki and his name never left my mind once. i hear someone running through the halls looking for somthing and i get up and run to him and we both drop on the ground hugging and crying useing all the energy i had left in my body to do so . denki i love you and missed you so much i say through my tears. me too shinsou he says. i kiss him and he gladly kisses back and aizawa looked at the cute couple and smirked, soooo..have yall done it yet. my face turns beet red as denkis just sitting there confused. no i say and denki just sits there like wtf. done what..you cant do IT if theres nothing to do.

i laugh at him and whisper in his ear. he means sex. he turns as red as kirishimas hair and starts fake gagging and stands up. anyways why are you in here shinsou. my mind flows back to what i did *flashback* 

i grab the blade out of my pocket and start cutting 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 remembering 7 was his favorite number. my vision gets blury as i drop the blade as it fell on the floor my blood started to spread on the bed and the last thing i saw was black.

*end of flash back * a tear falls down from my face as i slowely start to lose conciusness and fall back on the floor with my heart feeling like it was beating 100 miles per hour

lol i bet u hate me     (1192 words)