Chapter 3

No POV

The two Angels exited your room living you to your packing. Kusu let out tears as she was met with her siblings.

"What's wrong?" Vados asked.

"Y/n is leaving," Korn replied.

"Why?" Cuckatail asked second.

"B-because of F-Father"

"He has been looking for a mother. And he has ordered Y/n to leave," Korn said and the Angels became angry.

"We should pay him a visit," Cognac said.

"Yes we should," Jasmine said.

"This does not get to the toodlers or youngsters," Vados said seriously

"You're right," Jasmine agreed and so as the other Angels.

"Let's stop talking and go to father," Martinu said and the older Angels all went to their father. When they reached the living room their father was sitting on the couch focused on his God pad.
"Father"

"Yes?" Dai turned around to see his oldest children. Kusu, Korn, Vados, Cognac, Martinu, Jasmine. They seemed angry.

"You have been chasing around women you do not know," Kusu said angrily.

"You're looking for a mother for us you say?" Cognac asked.

"You should be chasing someone right Beside you," Jasmine said.

"What do you mean?"

"Y/n. She is what we are meaning," Martinu said.

"She cares for us. Always help us," Korn said.

"Shouldn't you be chasing her?" Vados said.

"She's our mother figure. Whether you like her or not"

"I--"

"And if she leaves I'll never forgive you," Kusu said.

"Y-Y/n is leaving?" a voice asked at the corner. They looked and it was the toodlers. They has tears in their eyes.

"I-I ca--"

"I hate you!!" Marcarita shouted and left the room running and crying. The other toodlers followed behind her.

"And now who will calm them down huh?"

"Y/n can. We all and you can't. Only Y/n can calm them down!"

"I'm ashamed to call you my Father"

The Angels left the room leaving their father speechless and to his thoughts. He sat down and buried his head on his hands.

What have I done? Y/n is the true mother of my children. How can I be so blind to not see someone right beside me? I'm a fool. A complete fool Dai thought to himself.

"I need to fix this," he said and teleported away. He appeared in your room while you were still packing. You wiped away your tears but didn't turn to him.

"What do you want?"

"I'm sorry Y/n. Please forgive me. Trying to find a mother for my children has made me blind. Blind to not seeing how important you are to them and me. I'm very sorry. Please do not leave," Dai said and you turned to him.

"I forgive you and I'll not leave. For your children,"

"Thank you. But can you help me with one more person. I beg of you," Dai pleaded and you sighed.

"As you wish sire. When should I pick her up?" you asked and he smiled.

"About six come to me. Wear your best and be presentable," he said.

"Fine"

Time Skip

You came out from your room wearing a beautiful f/c dress. Made your h/c hair in a h/s (hairstyle). You were now in the dining room and the table was set beautifully. You became confused.

"I'm glad you came and you look stunning," Dai said behind you.

"Thank you but wasn't I supposed to make the table?" you asked turning to him and he chuckled.

"It would be rude asking my date to make the table for me. Wouldn't it?" he said and you blushed.

"W-what do you mean?" you asked and he chuckled. He then leaned closer to your face until your faces wear inches apart. You blushed madly at this. He closed the gap by kissing you. You quickly melted in the kiss and you both pulled apart.

"I hope that answers you question," he said with a smirk and you blushed.

"Y-yes it does," you said smiling eyes closed☺️. Inside you were screaming like hell.

"Now join me for this fine date"

"S-sure," you said and you both sat down and had a great time.

Time Skip
Living Room

You were now in the living room with Dai and all the Angels. They all looked sad thinking you were going to announce you're leaving but the teens did not know anything.

It was the eldest: Kusu, Korn, Vados, Cognac, Martinu and Jasmine.

The teens: Bavaria, Mojito, Sakara, Camparri, Averna, Cuckatail and Jaru.

The toodlers: Whis, Sour, Vasana, Diamo and Marcarita.

"Well I have good news and bad news..." you said and there was quietness. "What should I start with?"

"G-good news," Kusu said with a low voice.

"Good news. I have found your father a nice lady he loves very much. Aren't you excited," you said with a happy voice and they looked sad.

"As long as he loves her," Korn said.

"You don't seem happy. Why's that?" Dai asked and they ignored him.

"You may continue"

"The bad news is that...." Kusu and Marcarita closed their eyes. "I'm dating your father!"

"Yay!!!" Kusu and Marcarita said and hugged you. The other Angels became very happy. The other toodlers hugged you also.

"Don't worry. I'll never leave you all. I'll be right beside you," you said and they smiled.

What a happy ending....