1

Yoongi POV) I boredly walked into the store, holding my costume under my arm.
I needed the extra cash for the holidays, so I signed up to play Santa at a shopping mall, despite the fact that I really dislike whiny, bratty children.
Especially the children in this generation, some were demons, some were vampires, and others were humans. The vampire kids are usually the selfish ones, while the demons throw the most screaming fits. I have to wear a special perfume to prevent one of the fanged toddlers from trying to eat me alive.
"5 minutes till the doors open!" I snapped out of my thoughts due to the slap on my back.
I grumbled in annoyance, and put the red suit on. I strapped on my fake beard and put on the stupid hat.
I walked to my mini-waiting room as I heard the doors open.
The joyful screeches of children filled the air, and I began to regret my decision to be Santa.
After all the kids were in line, I revealed myself to the crowd.
The kids all cheered as I faked the best smile I could,"Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas! Have all of you been good little boys and girls?"
"Yes! Yes we have!" The kids replied.
"Who is first in line?" I sat in my fancy chair, and waited for some ridiculous stuff to be requested for Christmas.
A small girl with black hair, wearing a cute orange dress meekly walked towards me, looking at the ground. She looked no more than 5 years old. I noticed she had nine small fox tails. She looked up at me, and her eyes were purely white, it took me by suprise.
*A kitsune?! I thought they were all extinct!*
"What is your name, little girl?" I asked curiously.
"I am Yuli...." she murmured shyly.
I gently patted my lap, signaling she could come sit.
She carefully crawled onto my lap.
"What would you like for Christmas?" I questioned.
She fiddled with her bracelet, "It is a secret."
I leaned toward her, cupping a hand by my ear.
Yuli whispered in my ear,"I wish the bad men would stop being mean to my sister... I wish we were free."
I tried to control my shock, "Who are the bad men?" I whispered back.
She was staring directly at a group of men, one was holding a white-haired girl by the wrist.
The white-haired girl wore dark sunglasses, and she was surrounded by 6 men. She wore something that was similar to a collar around her neck, with a small bell. I noticed one of her tails thrashed, as she was waving for attention.
The girl also had a burn mark on her neck, I read "EXO"
I set Yuli down and whispered something in her ear,"I will help,"
I made a small hand signal at my helpers, and they understood my signal,"Hey kids! Who wants to pet a puppy?!" One of the helper elves held a large Samoyed puppy with a reindeer antler headband.
The kids screamed in joy.
I quickly went to my office and called the SNPD or the SuperNatural Police Department.
"Hello, SNPD, what's your emergency?"
"Hi there, I found two victims of blood trafficking, they are here with her coven. At the Seoul Shopping Mall, in the Christmas Cove. I am currently blocking every exit with security." I informed.
"We're sending the police to your location, they should be there in 3 minutes."
I hung up, and moved to potentially grab the girl to save her.
The six men were stalled by one of my helpers, who was being overly obnoxious and insisting they smell some Christmas-themed perfumes.
I was a cop, that us why I handled things in an elaborate way. But I got suspended for brutality, because a case involving my homicidal psychopath ex-girlfriend put me and my pack in critical danger, when the three of the seven were kidnapped.
I went rogue, not following protocol and tracked her myself, and saved my pack, and I had to kill her before she killed the youngest, Jungkook. He was only 16 at the time.
I motioned to one helper to get the kids out, because I sensed things were gonna get risky.
I took off the suit and hat and beard.
I slipped off my shirt, ready to shift into my large wolf form, if it was needed.
"Hand over the hostages and lower your weapons!" A voice ordered.
I heard a click of a gun,"Nuh uh, these little dolls belong to us,"
I shook a little, bracing myself to shift. Moments later, I jumped out to aid the cops,*Drop the weapons!* I commanded with a threatening growl.
Yuli hid behind her sister's leg, trembling.
The sister was crying, black tears trickled down her face, as the man with red hair held a gun to her head,"Stop squirming!" He snapped.
*Namjoon!* I growled, my fellow packmate, Namjoon threw a small smoke pellet as well as some sterling silver beads towards the coven. I dove into action after the vampires dodged the beads, releasing the girls in the process.
I shifted back into human form and grabbed the two girls.
A hand reached out from the smoke and grabbed Yuli by the shirt.
I panicked and forcefully ripped the hand off of Yuli's shirt and hustled out of the way with the two girls in tow.
I held Yuli and her older sister close,"Come on, you're safe now,"
The older sister sobbed into my shoulder.
"Damn it!" An angry voice shrieked after the smoke had cleared, it was the red haired man,"You won't get away with this, you bastard!" The group suddenly disappeared in a burst of flames.
      I held the crying girls close, comforting them as my pack all released a deep breath.