The hidden Boss

The hidden boss
______________________________________

Tomura Shigaraki was many things. A natural born villain and leader, his sensei's future successor, A pro gamer, a cheater and a hypocrite. What he wasn't was a coward.

But Tomura Shigaraki wasn't so sure if that last statement was true anymore.

He had always thought of the world as if it was a game. Every scenario was a game level in his head. He was a pro gamer- or so he believes. He is a pro gamer, he knows where every short cut is, every collectible, every bosses weakness and their strengths. He knows the hidden paths and the secret hidden bosses. He researched before every fight, every raid- making sure his party was over-leveled.

He was sure he didn't trigger a trap. He was sure he didn't take a hidden route. He took the straight path to the final boss- who wasn't even here yet!

Then how did this NPC- this hidden boss get here?! Tomura Shigaraki was at a loss.

But no matter. The Nomu, his final boss would take care of the purple eyed brat without breaking a sweat.

Tomura Shigaraki was honest with himself. He did everything his heart told him to do. He listened to his heart.

But seeing the destruction that purple spell caused, his heart told him to run. Run as far away as he could.

For the first time Tomura Shigaraki didn't listen to his heart- or rather he couldn't.

The hidden boss must've uses a paralysis spell because Tomura Shigaraki wasn't a coward.
______________________________________

Izuku didn't know what to think. Should he be filled with rage and destroy the villains or should he first make sure his classmates- Yui were unharmed?

When he had seen Iida rush past him in  U.A's corridors, mumbling incoherent sentences and seemingly detached from his surroundings, A sense of dread pooled into Izuku's stomach.

So when Iida had explained to Izuku that real villains had attacked the disaster and rescue facility, Izuku did not wait for the teachers.

He told Iida to inform the teachers, especially All Might and nezu, of the attack.

"Please Uzumaki! Protect them!" Izuku, in his short time at U.A, had come to know Iida as someone strict, uptight, prideful but a well meaning boy. To see him plead much less to himself... Iida had placed his trust in Izuku, well who was Izuku to deny Iida of his request and break his trust.

Now floating over the shattered glass dome of the U.S.J facility, Izuku could not help but be enraged seeing his friends hurt, a hero incapacitated, and his teacher bloody and broken.

"Oi Oi! I didn't expect a hidden boss to show up today"

So, this villain, this insect wanted to play games huh? Izuku had never been one for games.

But this one time- only this once, he shall entertain their guest.

Izuku held his hand out. A black sphere made of pure energy begun forming on top of his palm. A Milky white sphere held the ball inside it.

The spiral ball resembled Saturn.

Izuku held his hand out. He glanced at Yui and pointed his head at the entrance to U.S.J, as if to say "leave"