the live

in this they basically start off as best friends and yk.👀 anyways enjoyyy
—————————————————————

vinnies pov

"im thinking of going live coz im bored" i quietly say to y/n she agrees and i set up my phone on the desk. i start playing like soft but lowkey sexy music in the background then start the live. "hey guyss im bored so imma jus do whateva" i say to my live. y/n gets up and goes to change into some comfy clothes while i tell the camera "i'm gonna kiss y/n to see how she reacts  because summa y'all somehow figured that i've liked her for a while" she comes back with my boxers and also my oversized tee we answer question and talk to the live for like 45 minutes then the song sure thing comes on...

it quietly plays in the back while y/n and I are vibing to it the tiktok part comes on and i grab her waist and bring her close to me "what are u doing" she giggles "this.." i say smashing my lips onto here kissing her passionately, she pulled away and i whispered "fuck" under my breath thinking i fucked up but quickly get pulled into the kiss again and it gets heated she jumps and i hold her thighs then she snatched away remembering we were still live so she went and grabbed my phone saying "goodbye" to the fans, then she comes back to me finishing what i started (😻😻)

i lift her shirt up watching her boobs bounce out in sync as she takes of my boxers watching my member spring out hitting her face "owie" she lightly giggled.
she started pumping my member spreading the pre cum then all of a sudden she takes me whole "ughh😩" i moan pretty loud, she starts bobbing her head up and down my member touching that lil dangly dang that swing in the back of her throat. she massaged my balls soflty while she kitty licked the tip making me reach my high "fuckk" i groan shooting my load in her mouth. she goes up and lightly kisses me, i flip us over so now im on top then i ask to go in and she nods. i slowly thrust into her "f-fuck vinniee" i hear from under me "thats not my name princess" i thrust hard in to her "D-DAddY" she moans out loudly "thats better" i whisper. i thrust into her at a quick pace earning moans and squeals from her her legs start shaking "i-im about to cum" she squeals softly "me too hold it princess" i say to her "1-2-3 go" we both came at the same time.

i threw myself on the bed next to her all sweaty "im gonna go shower, round 2" she says heading to the bathroom "aii bettt" i say (lmfao pls help me bahaha)

—————————————————————
the things i have in my head🤠

this one was short.🤍