The hot tub

y/n pov

i was currently sitting on our bed while vinnie was live on twitch. i was also bored so i went up to vinnie telling him im bored so we should go to the hot tub and he agreed, he stopped twitching and gave me a passionate kiss then going off to put on his swimming stuff. i had just realised i bought new bikinis so i went to put one on..

after i was done vinnie was already downstairs i went and hugged him while he lightly grabbed my ass i giggled telling him that we should go (its around 12-12:30am btw😩)we went in the hot tub and made a couple tiktoks then we put on some music

(its around 12-12:30am btw😩)
we went in the hot tub and made a couple tiktoks then we put on some music.. we vibed to some songs then i accidentally brushed my hand on his pp (😜) he looked at me in the eyes "what" i questioned innocently "nothing.." he said. then i realised what i done so i pretend to go swim in the hot tub then i push my ass right on his pp. i knew i messed up when he gripped my hips pulling me up to his face and kissed me roughly getting a moan in response he pulls my strings off to let my bikini fall off and pulls his down.

he grabbed my thighs pulling me up and without a warning he pounded into me earning a big moan from me. he went faster and faster each time with him groaning lightly in my ear. i moan and moan and i swear i could've lost my voice. he reached his high and came in me. sloppily pounding still with please. only a couple thrushes laster i cum all over his dick.

we start to clean ourselves up and and vinnie had to carry me out of the hot tub because i could barely walk but hey🤷🏽‍♀️👀.
we got back in the house, vinnie softly lays me on our bed and i start dozing off to sleep. he crawls up behind me and starts spooning me and i snuggle into him and fall right asleep.

i love you princess.. i lightly hear from vinnie.

—————————————————————
sorry for the hold up lols.
ive had no motivation and i barely had no ideas.

plus schools kinda catching up to me lmao anyways. pls give me ideas coz i have jack shit😻😻