Chapter 5.

•Third Person P.O.V•

Daisy had almost been tickled to death when she got back to Kade's and Killian's house.The twins had told her that next time she disrespected her Alphas the punishment would be much worse.

The big smiles on their faces though led Daisy to believe that they were only messing. Daisy was currently whining about going to bed "please can I stay up?"

Kade and Killian were sternly staring down at her wanting nothing more than to take her over their knee and teach her to do as she was told.

"No Daisy, it's time for bed, go get into your pjs" Daisy sighed "fine." Daisy slowly made her way to the room where she had slept the night before getting changed into her pjs.

She wanted to wear her lilo and stitch ones but decided against it, Kade and Killian might think it's silly. Daisy pulled back the covers sliding into bed, would the twins come today goodnight?

Daisy didn't have to wait long Kade entered the room looking confused "what are you doing in here?" What did he mean?

"Sleeping, I'm sorry was I not meant to?" Kade held his hand out for her "baby you only slept in here last night because we didn't know if you would be comfortable with us, but there's no way out wolves would let us be away from you again."

Daisy happily climbed out of bed taking Kade's hand, she'd much rather stay with them than by herself. She didn't know too much about people's relationships with their wolves as hers never spoke to her.

It made Daisy sad that she was to weak for her wolf to be able to talk to her. Kade let them towards their room.

Killian was laying in bed waiting for them upon seeing him Daisy skipped over to the bed dragging Kade behind her, seeing the bed made her realise how tired she really was.

She climbed in the middle of the bed laying her head on to Killian's chest.Kade turned off the light getting into bed beside Daisy wrapping her arms around her waist.

Daisy was so comfortable in her mates arms only slightly missing blanky and mr cudddles.
"Night night" daisy whispered.

~~~~~~

Killian woke up early the next morning, something didn't feel right he began to feel around the bed for his mate only finding his brother.

Shooting up eyes wide open Killian frantically looked around for Daisy. He slapped Kade across the head "Kade get the fuck up." Kade groaned "go away Killian"

Kade repeated the same motion his brother had reaching around for his mate. "Where the fuck it Daisy?"

The two Alpha's hurried out of their bed frantic to find their mate. They knew she was still in the house because they could smell her but they still worried about where she had gone to.

They made their way out of the room following her sent Killian went to check the living room while Kade went to check the kitchen.

When Kade had searched everywhere in the kitchen he made his way toward the living room to see if his brother had found her.

Kade found Killian standing in the living room doorway "did you find her?" Killian didn't answer so Kade decided to look for himself at what Killian was so fascinated by.

Looking over his brothers shoulder there was Daisy sitting in the living room floor with a blanket and teddy in one arm a crayon in the other, a pacifier in her mouth as she sat there colouring in lilo and stitch pjs as she babbled away to herself.

Daisy feeling eyes on her looked up from her drawing to see her two mates staring at her, she clapped happily staring at them "daddies"