3.

Dan owns Victorious, and until my lawyers find a way out to get the Victorious naming rights, I only own Blossom and Jason.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Nozu
Jade's POV

Its Friday night and there are almost no tables left.

"Hey, what are you doing alone?"
A random dude asks. I just glare at him. "U know, pretty girls like you need a strong man to protect them."

I decide to okay with him. "Will you be that man for me? Please?" I ask with my straight voice.

"Afcorse babygirl, I'm Dirk, but you can call me daddy."

"Well daddy, I'm here for the hot girls. Just like you. Cause they need a strong woman who can protect them from guys like you." I can see the rage in his eyes.

"I can turn u straight you know, just give me a change. And btw, I think it's hot when 2 girls kiss, so I don't mind."

I fucking hate this dude. So grab my scissors and point them at him.

"Next time I see you, I'll cut of ur balls and feed them to ur mother. Now go!" He runs away, scared, like a baby. Just the way I like it.

Suddenly I hear a girl's voice behind me. "Well well, if it isn't Jade fucking West. That poor guy must've been named Chad or something? "

I look behind me and see Blossom, my friend from the conversion camp I went to a couple summers ago.

"Nice to see u to miss Blake. He was named Dirk. But hey, how ur doing? Where's the idiot that happens to be ur brother?"

"I'm okay and Jason is flirting with that girl over there." She says, rolling her eyes.

"He's still straight?!" I really thought he would be gay or something, with his sister being a power lesbian.

She chuckles."Ikr, we have to find a cure." We both laugh.

"Hey, can I ask you a weird question?" I ask.

"What? I already jumped of the roof one time. I want to get railed by Zendaya before I die. She's on my to-fuck list." I'm not surprised, she can't say no to a dangerous dare and she had a crush on Zendaya since I met her at the age of 13. We've been close friends since.

"You know that we used to kiss, just to scare the nuns?"

"Or sleep in the same bed in that exact way to make them think we had sex, even though we were only 13. Yup."

"Well, I have a bet with my ex bf."

"Keep going-" Blossom always liked to do crazy stuff. She even has a skateboard with REAL blood on it. I think it is her brothers. But all I know is that it's fucking awesome.

"Do u want to be my fake girlfriend?"

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

I'm sorry for not updating for like a month, but I didn't have any idea of what I was going to do, so here it is, enjoy!