5.

If I owned Victorious, I wouldn't live in an apartment with my parents and brother (I'm 16 btw)

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Janitors closet
Jade's POV

"Jade August West!" I hear Beck scream. SHIT, I'm lucky that he doesn't know I'm here.

Blossom laughs at the other side of the phone call. "What did u do now? Set someone's pants on fire? AGAIN?"

"Shut up!" I whisper.

"Make me." She dares. At that exact moment Beck opens the door.

"So now you now how to open doors. Strange." I say. I can hear Blossom
laugh on the other side.

"Jade, why did u do it!" he seems pretty angry.

"Do what?" I ask innocently.

"You told everyone I was a sex addict!"

"Not everyone." I can hear Blossom dying from laughter. Beck notices to.

"Who tf are u calling?" He asks, angry.

"Hi, I'm Blossom Blake. Her girlfriend. Now will you please leave her alone." I hear Blossom say over the phone.

Beck looks at me with wide eyes. "I don't believe you."

"Babe, can u pick me up today?" I ask. He will see how real she is. And he will get crazy jealous of her. "Sure, love u." He will know how I feel. "Love you to." I end the call.

"Oh and btw, I only told Livia and Megan you have a sex addiction." I say, then I walk away.

Blake mannor
Blossom POV

I hear Jade hang up the phone and Jason burst out in laughter. He has been listening the ENTIRE time. I start to laugh to, then I get a text from Jade.

Wicked witch

He isn't happy

Jealous much? LOL

I know it sounds weird, but do u have a dark & hot but still you outfit?

You mean a red AC/DC shirt, black skirt, long black with red striped socks, black demomias, chains, black with red fingerless gloves, and a lot of eyeliner?

That's fucking sick, love it!

ikr

Gtg, next class

*Laughs in online class*

See u in hell

Ur already there (:
Bye bitch

Yeah bye

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

A short chapter bc I wasn't going to update tonight, but I'm bored (its almost midnight)