The Horned Cloven Hero: Centicore

Isa Homura is what most people would call a "firecracker" or an "wolf in sheep's clothing", This fiery, hardheaded heroine is one of the many students of Ketsubutsu Academy High School, She's Arthur's childhood friend and love interest, although t...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Isa Homura is what most people would call a "firecracker" or an "wolf in sheep's clothing", This fiery, hardheaded heroine is one of the many students of Ketsubutsu Academy High School, She's Arthur's childhood friend and love interest, although they're in different schools. Mostly Stubborn, assertive, confident, disciplined, and devoted, but can be Forceful, Shy, and A bit rigid. Isa wants to become a great heroine, inspired by the likes of Ryukyu and Mandalay and she'll do what it takes to achieve her potential. While Arthur looks to the past, Isa looks to the future of her society for her style of heroism as she disregards them as "fossils of an bygone age". Isa is also an hardcore otaku gamer in League of Legends and other competitive games like Rocket League, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Final Fantasy 14, and Warframe.

Quirk: Caprine, This Mutant Type Quirk gives Isa many abilities and traits of caprines, inheriting an Caprine-like anatomy with her legs shaped like one with cloven hoofs and gaining two pairs of large horns on her head, the first pair resembling those of bighorn sheep or Ibexes and the second pair resembling that of the Hebridean or Jacob Sheep. This includes heightened senses of hearing and smelling, night-vision and an wide range of view with her eyes with horizontal, rectangular pupils. Her biology allows her to inherit a good sense of balance, agility, dexterity, and endurance, and strength. This quirk also allows her use the adaptabilities and specialties of all caprines, regardless of species (muskox, goats, ibexes, Jacob sheep, takin, tahr, etc, etc). She can climb around in rocky terrain with her special hoofs. With how her legs and muscles are shaped and with the aid her hoofs, she's certainly much faster than Arthur but true speedsters like Tenya can outpace her and her double-layered skull, along with her horns can bash someone's head and protect her altogether. However She can't see above and below very well (having to nod up and down to get her aerial bearings) and when she is confronted with extreme amounts of stress, Isa will experience myotonia congenita like the fainting goat. though this won't hurt her, it will only freeze her.

(Inspired by the zodiac signs (personalities) of Aries and Capricorn).

Themes: (Know that these belong to their respective owners, they're not mine).

My Hero Acedamia Oc जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें