Harry Jones and Jack Jones: Part-time Pro and Adopted Hero

(Canon only in the World Heroes' Mission movie Arc working with Neito Monoma, Tenya Iida, Mina Ashido, Shōta Aizawa, and Itsuka Kendo)

*Guardian/Adult*

Jack Jones
Age: 39
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Gender: Male
Place of Birth: British Colombia, Canada
Quirk: Smoky Neon (Quirk Factor: Lungs) (Type: Emitter)
Hero Name: Lightsmog
No Hero Title
Hero Rank: 234th
Fighting Style: Mixed Ranged + Support Combat

Personality: Laid-back, mostly quiet, diligent, patient, focused, and slow-going

His Quirk allows him to absorb either smoke or neon via inhaling the air nearby, filter out the harmful elements of smoke like carbon monoxide and neon with fish-like gills on his neck as a mutation of his power, hold it in his lungs with specifically adapted alveoli and release it throughout his entire body into his bloodstream. This can lead to a versatile move set from shooting condensed sulfur smoke grenades or solidified air lasers made from filtered neon particles, Jack can infuse his fists and arms with this power for close quarters combat or hovering above ground. However, he can only hold on to this power as long as he's holding his breath so how long he can access his powers depend on his total lung capacity. Enough physical contact, like a punch to the gut or a cut can bash the power out of him. His Quirk is actually a combination of his Ma Riley's Glow quirk and his Pa Joseph's Self-Disintegration Quirk despite his father David being Quirkless (Riley can light up her blood veins with neon while Joseph can turn himself to smoke by inhaling it). He is a fourth generation quirk user with a powerful, versatile power. The smoke or neon he exhales has residue of his control but it is very limited compared to holding it in and releasing it throughout his body and bloodstream and re-inhaling the power he let go makes it a bit weaker so he uses his mask and canister to exhale it again for his canister to use as "Air Ammo" for his support item. His fish-like gills are keys to filtering out the poisoning and pulmonary irritation in smoke so interfering with them can temporarily stall Jack from his power. The gaseous nature of his quirk turned Jack into a tobacco smoker during his late teenage years, forcing his respiratory system to adapt to nicotine by utilizing his fish gills to filter it out and building tolerance to it. It was difficult trying to clean himself up, brushing his teeth and checking his hearing, vision, and for breathing problems while having a power that's dependent and reliant on outside sources that could potentially kill someone but he tried what he can and continued to do so.

(This quirk was inspired off of the Smoke and Neon Powers from Infamous Second Son and Infamous First Light)

He managed to get to hero course in 10s and get his Provisional Hero License in his 20s, becoming a sidekick to a small group of rescue and battle heroes, though his quirk is more suited to combat than to finding ways to save people. After adopting Harry as his own, he had to work on a part time job at a nearby CVS pharmacy just so he can pay the bills for a apartment of two. He feels obligated to join the World Heroes Association against Humarise because he fears the damage he and Harry can do while under the effects of Trigger, knowing that both their Quirks are known to be lethal, him relying on outside sources of smoke that can cause damage to people's lungs like lung disease and his adopted son: Harry essentially being a walking volcano due to his quirk.

Hero Costume: Gives off a steampunk vibe with modern undertones, equipped with a air canister that connect to his firearm for far-ranged combat and a rebreather mask that's also connected to the canister. This was to harness what residue remains in the exhaled smoke or neon by containing it in a canister and releasing it with air pressure, considering smoke and neon are gases.

 This was to harness what residue remains in the exhaled smoke or neon by containing it in a canister and releasing it with air pressure, considering smoke and neon are gases