Sleepover party

It was the day after everyone got back from dance mania and after a troupe disqualified themselves with Richelle. If they did win they would have been owned by one of the new judges Maria. Nick the studio head has been left by himself after Emily decided she would rather go on tour with Michelle. Nick was all over the place worrying so he had decided b troupe and a troupe get 2 weeks off from dance. But a troupe is in-studio A still right now.

Richelle "Hey I have a great idea since we are all on 'dance break'" she says making quotation marks "We should all have a sleepover at my house until Nick opens the studio back up again!'

All of a troupe got excited agreeing on the sleepover.

Ozzy exclaims "It will give us a chance to live and let loose a little!"
Kingston pats his back "Ozzy, my bro, you're always letting loose and living a lot all day long 24/7! But I never said it was a bad thing."
Everyone laughed especially Ozzy.

Since it was already a Friday a troupe went home and got their stuff ready. Richelle got the popcorn and drinks ready.

Kenzie "Hey I'm bored let's play t or d! But if you choose truth you can ask a question!"

Kenzie pov
I suggest truth or dare because I wanna know everyone's secrets. I even want some ships to sail and kiss, not in front of me of course.

Richelle walled over and sat between Ozzy and Summer.

Richelle "Me first since I am hosting this sleepover!"

''Summer?"

"Mm, what? Yes, Richelle?"

Summer gulped down a mouthful of popcorn with some soda. She doesn't even care if everyone is looking at her.

"Truth or dare?''

Summer thinks for a moment "Hmm. Dare."

Richelle "Okay. Tell us who is the most handsome best dancer you have ever seen and kiss him!"

Everyone Ooo's.

Summer gets up "Lips?"

Piper"Duh!"

Summer walks over to Ozzy and makes him get up.

She kisses him for a few seconds, Ozzy seems to enjoy the kiss.

Richelle's pov
I thought Ozzy liked me... I have never felt this way about a boy before. Ozzy just put his hands on Summer's waist! He's over me, isn't he! Maybe his love for me is all a joke to make everyone laugh.

They let go and everyone's cheering.

Ozzy laughs "I'ma snatch up all of your ladies."

Summer "You taste like chocolate."

Ozzy "That's because I'm" he spins around "Sweet like sugar."

Richelle covers her sadness by saying "Ooh do we have a new couple?"

Ozzy "It's my turn now."
"But It's my turn!"
"My sorriness is the kiss."

"That doesn't make up for stealing my turn."

"Of course it does!"

Summer rolls her eyes and says "Fine."

Ozzy sits back down and lays eyes on Richelle "Richelle truth or dare?"

Richelle "Dare. It's safer to choose dare."

Ozzy "I dare you to" He leans back on Richelle's bed but gets cut off by a troupe saying "KISS.''

Richelle nearly chokes on her drink and Ozzy hits his head.

"Oww," Ozzy says rubbing his head.

Richelle says sternly "No. Why would I do that?"

As soon as she said she can see Ozzy's sadness wash over his face. Richelle makes an excuse to go to the bathroom.

Ozzy's pov

Once Richelle is upstairs a troupe turn their heads at me. I give them a confused look. 

Lily "WHY DIDN'T YOU KISS HER OZZY!!??" literally shouting at me.
"You saw her. She choked on her drink and said 'No, why would I do that?"

Piper exclaimed, "Well sometimes you gotta man up!"

Finn then says "We see the way you look at her like she's a magical dancing, unicorn, beauty, human goddess."

I play with the fuzzy ground and mumble "Well maybe that's because she is a magical dancing beauty goddess."

Everyone looks at me wide-eyed as they had heard what I said about Richelle. I spell my and Richelle's name in cursive in the fuzzy ground like a 2nd grader.

Sorry for the confusion on my other book. But this is the one I personally like. Richelle and Ozzy are together faster than in the other book so that's a good thing.

708 words.

Best friends to Lovers to Forever Together (ON HOLD)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara