Our Best Friends

Richelle and Ozzy leave the room to clean up A troupe's mess. Richelle tries to put the popcorn bucket on the top shelf but cant reach it. Ozzy finishes up washing his hands and helps her. Their hands touch as they look at each other, both feeling butterflies in their stomach's.
Ozzy clears his throat looking down at the small blonde.

Ozzy laughs "You are tiny."

Richelle smirks too"Thanks."

They do more cleaning but back upstairs a troupe is planning the 'best' plan. Summer has an idea to make Richelle and Ozzy be together.

Kenzie "So to get them together were going to wait until they fall asleep. Then we will drag them into the bed, which makes them look  like they did 'stuff'. Make them hold hands, and put their heads close together?"

Lily "Yes. Haven't you been listening to Summer, she's a genius, right?"
Summer "Aww thank you Lils!"

Lily "Anytime.''

----------------------------------
Minutes later Richelle and Ozzy finish and go back to Richelle's room to see their friends sleeping, but obviously their sleeping. They go to sleep peacefully. It's now 5 am and everyone has woken up except Richelle and Ozzy.

Piper "Okay everyone. Lets get out of the room and retell the plan!"

Finn "Oh and I got the handcuffs from my little brother's magician box!"

Everyone cheers quietly.

The boys put Richelle and Ozzy in her bed making them hold hands sideways. But as soon as they do that their hands squeeze in a tighter position. 

Kingston "Even their body instincts want to be together."

Finn puts the handcuffs on them, he is the only one to manage those.

Lily "Mission accomplished. Oh wait! Put their heads closer together. You know what I got an idea!"

Lily puts them in a position where Ozzy is looking down at Richelle. The girls put on some natural chap stick on Richelle and Ozzy that taste like strawberry. Amy goes on Henry's arms and Amy takes a picture to post to Instagram.

Everyone go downstairs and ask Alexa to set an alarm for 6:50 since now is 6:43. But then Alexa says that you have to unlock phone you have to enter pass code. So Kingston trys first.

"How about bromanza!"

Alexa "Denied."

Summer "TNS?"

Alexa "Denied."

Henry "Richelle?"

Alexa "Unlocked. Set phone for 6:50." 

Everyone just has to say awww even the boys too!

They walk back upstairs and Piper with so much energy right now says "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!"
 They get out of the room.

Ozzy yawns with his eyes still closed and says "I don't wanna go to school."

Richelle yawns which makes Ozzy's eyes open and sees her laying on his chest.

Ozzy's pov
Richelle's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

And with that Ozzy's alarm goes off which makes Richelle open her eyes to see her really close to Ozzy. She goes red when she see's Ozzy so close to her.

Ozzy "Hey Richelle." dragging 'Richelle'.

Ozzy gets up and sees that his shirt isnt on him.

"Where is my shirt?"

"What do you mean?"

"Look its not on me!"
Richelle's jaw drops when she sees Ozzy with abs.

"Do you think I'm so fat bozo?"

"No not at all. I guess I'm just shocked."

Ozzy "Oh my god why don't you have your clothes on!?"

Richelle gets up to see that she's only wearing a bra and shorts.

She looks down at herself and awkwardly chuckles.

"What did we do last night!? I swear I will kill you if you did anything!!!"

"Calm down. Jeez. I didn't do anything last night."

She gets up to try and find a shirt but instead drags Ozzy down with her.

"Woah Woah Woah!"