sixteen.

The sirens blared through the busy night, lights flashing as cars pulled off to the side to let the ambulance pass.

Aarons hand gripped onto yours as one of the paramedics applied more pressure to the bag value mask. He had tears streaming down his face and his vision was blurry.

The other paramedic that was riding with the four of you grabbed the defibrillators that laid on the shelf, he rubbed them together shouting "charge to 200!"

He pulled them apart and set them on either sides of your body making your body jolt up. The monitor still laid flatline as he rubbed them together again.

"Charge to 300!!" He placed the defibrillators once again on your sides sending shocks through your whole body. You jolted up as the monitor showed a small heartbeat.

"Alright!! We got her for now!" The paramedic placed the bag value mask back on the tub that was down your throat and started pumping it again, Aaron whispering sweet words to you, telling you to wake up and be okay.

The light was bright as you walked down the halls, the floor, ceiling and walls were a plain white but hung large pictures frames on them.

There were some of you and Aaron, you and Penelope, you and the team and also some with a faceless man and women alongside a baby.

You couldn't recognize the faceless couple the only feature you could see was their hair color, the male having dark black hair and the women having Y/H/C.

Your fingers traveled along the pictures as you retraced all the memories inside your mind. You ended up following them all until it led you to a door.

With your curiosity peaking at its best, you opened it to be hit with plain white walls, floor and ceiling. The only thing that was different was a bench that three figures sat at.

It looked like to be a women with a boy and a girl sitting next to her. "Hello..?"

Her head turned to face you, a small gasp leaving your lips. You never thought you'd ever see her again. The women who practically made you the person you were today.

"Momma?" Tears were falling down your face as she got up, the same cheeky smile on her face as she always had. You tried to run to her and hug her but your feet stayed stuck to the ground.

"W-why can't I move!!?" You looked down at your feet as they wouldn't move, your whole body going towards except your feet, which resulted you to end up on the ground.

She let out a soft chuckle as she watched you get up. You wiped your tears and sniffed, crossing your arms at her. She still wore that cheeky grin.

"Honey.. it's not your time to go yet. You need to wake up and go back to Aaron." You raised a brow at her words not really understanding what she meant.

"M-momma.. I don't know w-where I am" the walls felt like they were closing in on you as you stared her down.

"You're one step away from leaving the life you always wanted. Do you not remember what happened baby?"

She sighed as you shook your head no. "Close your eyes and remember."

You ended up standing outside of beautiful mystery. Your eyes following the two figures that were heading home, the two figures being you and Aaron. He was twirling you and held you close to him. The two of you stopped to talk about your future, the baby and how excited you both were. That was until a pair of headlights came barreling towards you. The last thing you ever said was 'Aaron watch out' before you pushed him away and let the car hit you, sending you into the air and back onto the concrete.