one.

TW:
talks about miscarriage, usage of guns, talks about torturing & use of cigarettes, kidnapping.

••••

You craved touch. Any type of fingers, arms
or anything on you, The feeling of you being wrapped up in someone or being held on to by someone made you feel safe. It wasn't just anyone's touch, no. You weren't like that, It had to be his touch. No one else's. His. Some would say you were needy or possessive but you could honestly care less. He made you feel safe, he made you feel at home.

When you woke up with arms wrapped around your waist you smiled. Your hand traced one of his, following one of his veins down to his arm. The bed shifted a bit as you turned to face him. His arms still wrapped securely around you, You placed a hand on his cheek, your thumb stroking it softly. A soft groan came from his lips as he opened his eyes, knitting his eyebrows. "Hi pretty girl" He smiled and placed a kiss on your nose.

you were so in love with this man it hurt.

"Hi handsome" A smile left your lips as you continued stroking his cheek, a chuckle left his lips as he pulled you closer.

Maybe you both craved each others touch. Maybe you both wished to never leave this safe place. Maybe it was the soft side in the both of you that made you want go stay in each other's arms forever, the neither of you cared tho.

He knew that you always wanted to be with him, during cases, at home, anywhere. He didn't mind it tho.

He loved being by you, after Jack you were his favorite person. He loved that he had someone to be with at night and in general. He loved that he could call someone his. He loved that he was the one that got to wake up to your soft snores, messy hair and your beautiful eyes.

You let out a soft laugh as he squished you two together. "A-Aaron .. can't breath" He chuckled and pulled away a little bit looking at you. "Sorry baby" You smiled and went to place a kiss on his lips, a phone call interrupting you both.

A groan left your mouth, rolling your eyes as he picked up the phone, answering it. "Hotchner" He pulled away from you sitting up on the bed. You pouted your bottom lip at the lost of his touch. "Ok.. ok.. I'll call my team and we'll be there shortly. ok.. thank you"

He hung up the phone and turned towards you chuckling softly. "Y/N.. you know I would rather be tangled up with you but we got a case" You nodded and moved to place a kiss on his lips before hopping off the bed. "How long until we leave" You walked into the closest looking for something to wear.

"30 minutes" You nodded and picked out a plain dark purple shirt putting it on, grabbing some black slacks and slipping into them placing a black suit jacket on.

You slipped into some black heels and made your way to your vanity. Your hair was a bit of a frizzy mess, you were a rough sleeper at times.

You grabbed your brush and ran it through your hair parting it through the middle, grabbing your curling iron you curled your hair, fast but as precise as you needed it to be in the 30 minute time frame.

You sighed softly as you added some mascara on your eyelashes and a small blush on your cheeks. you wished that you could stay in bed wrapped up in his arms but your duties of being a FBI agent came first, they always did.