SHIT

Back to Y/N's POV

I got my clothes on, walking back to my dorm limping. I didn't expect that but I don't regret doing it to be honest. I got in the shower after turning my music on, but halfway through my shower, I started thinking about Tom and what more I wanted him to do to me. As I was in thought, the shower turned off since it was on a timer so I had gotten out after resetting it for 8 minutes to actually shower. I then went to bed, hoping to not think about Tom...

The next morning, I was woken to pounding on my door. "Y/N WAKE UP YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE TO POTIONS!" Erica yelled at me. SHIT I quickly got up, got ready and ran out the door. I got to class right when the bell rings and take my seat next to Tom. "Ok everyone! I know it's early in the year but-" Suddenly an owl came in the class, handing Professor Slughorn a letter, to which he gave the owl a treat and opened the letter. "Ms Clemonte, Headmaster Dippet needs you immediately." He tells me so I get up, grab my stuff and walk out confused. What could have I done to get in trouble?

I walk into Headmaster Dippet's office and take a seat. "Good morning Ms Clemonte, I've called you here today because I need you to do something for me." He tells me "Of course sir! but what is this task you need from me?" "Well, I believe in the basement of this school, deep below there's a hidden room, and correct me if I'm wrong, you're a natural parseltounge?" Oh yeah, I felt I was forgetting to mention something to you guys! Oops "Yes sir, when would you like me to start?" "Immediately Ms Clemonte" to which he went back to his paperwork and I went to find the secret basement thingy.

After hours of looking, I started getting frustrated. WHERE COULD IT BE? I suddenly went to the girls bathroom since I had to pee, but when I went to wipe my hands dry I noticed a snake symbol on the sink to which I spoke in parseltounge to and watched the sinks rise, revealing a deep, dark hole with a... slide? Maybe this is it! I go down the slide while weeing as I should and drop to the ground. "Damn my ass hurts now" I say, walking to this huge door with snakes on it. "Open the door" I said in parseltounge to the door, to which it opened revealing a huge chamber with statues of snakes and a huge statue of Salazar Slytherins face. Holy shit... I was walking around when suddenly I stepped on something loud, to which I stopped walking and I heard the mouth of the statue move. UH WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!

I look again, noticing a huge snake they call a basilisk. "Intruderrr" the snake hissed, starting to move over to me "I bring no harm to you!" I said back to which the snake stopped. "I need to ask you some questions if you wouldn't mind" I said, hoping to get answers on where I was. "I only listen and answer to my master, get out now before I kill you" the snake hissed. I started laughing because who doesn't laugh in serious situations? when suddenly the snake starts going full speed towards me, which is when I started running like there was no tomorrow, but my stupid ass slipped and I heard a crack, my leg started to throb and hurt like a bitch! I tried my best to get up and when I did, I shut the door right before it was about to kill me. I then passed out, not remembering anything that had happened after I shut the door.

Hi! Sorry for the late update but I tried to make this as interesting as possible to make up for it! also I'm sorry for the horrible description on the leg thing, I've never broken a bone :(