Revenge

As I pull out of the driveway and get to school. I park in my normal parking place and shut the door to see Kyle I front of me.
" Hey!" He says
" Hi! " I say back
Kyle has really pretty blue eyes and brown hair. Today his hair is brushed to the side. He starts by talking about the game last night and then how I completely sicked the girl last night. He then starts talking about what he is going to wear to the dance and where we are going for dinner. Kyle is the caption of the boys soccer team and goes on about how they killed both cove too. We lose track of time and take the long way to class. Already late we make it into Ela 10 minutes late and mrs. B gives me a detention because it's my second tarty.
After school I'm at detention, sitting next to me is lily and she got a detention for not paying attention during class while listening to music to loud and accidentally spilling her black nail polish all over Mr. Gull.
On the other side is a blond girl who looks familiar but I'm not sure who it is.
My brother cole walks past our classroom and Lily sighs but the blond girl grunts saying yuck.
" Thats not normally the reaction he gets. " I say
" yeah I know but I know what he does to girls. I don't like guys who cheats on girls. "
Then I see her face. It's Casey.
" wait what " says lily
" I'm secretly dating Cole. " she says
" No I am " says a voice in the back
Then it erupts they both sit up and start fighting and yelling at each other.
I quickly look at the clock and know it's time to go so I slowly step backwards getting ready leave.
Then Casey stands up and says " you guys are fighting about a guy and instead of fighting with him your beating each other up? "
" well what do you want us to do? " says lily
" I say we get revenge " says Casey