Chapter 2: One Year

~Y/n P.O.V.~

It's been a year since I came to the glade. I remember my name the next day. It's Y/n. Every night, when I'm sleeping, I get these dreams. But, I'm not sure if they're dreams or...

Memories...

This boy, with brown eyes and dark hair. He's in most of them. And a blue eyed girl is in there, too. The one thing that shocked me...

Was that Gally has been in some of them, as well. 

Ever since I've been having them, they confuse me every single day. And every dream, a woman's voice echoes through, saying the same three words over and over again.

Wicked Is Good.

And the blue eyed girl, she'd tell me that everything was going to change. While the boy, he'd tell me he loves me. I wasn't sure what he meant by that, but I understood it, once I had more dreams of him.

I'm pretty sure he was my brother.

While I've been in the glade, I've gotten closer to a couple people. Minho is my best friend, along with Newt. I'm close with Alby, Frypan, Winston, and some other boys, but no as close I am with Minho, Newt, and Gally.

Man...

Gally...

Every time I was with him... I feel things...

Like, my stomach always feels weird when he's around. When he smiles at me, I feel my face heat up. Whenever we make any skin contact, I feel a tingly sensation. At first, I didn't know what it was. I honestly, thought I was sick.

But, I understood then, what was wrong with me.

I had feelings for Gally...

But, I didn't say or do anything. He was one of my best friends, I couldn't ruin the friendship we had. Only Minho and Newt, knew about my feelings for the builder. And they promised to keep it a secret, but they'd tease me everyday about it.

Especially, Minho.

Currently, I was in the gardens, working with Newt and Zart. I was digging with a shovel, when I felt arms wrap around my waist, lifting me off the ground. I already knew it was Minho. He did this every time he came back from running in the maze. In fact, he did it more than that.

"Minho!"

He laughed, spinning me around. I didn't mind, considering he was my best friend. But, he was really sweaty. That was the worst part.

"Put me down!" I laughed.

I continued squealing, laughing along with Minho. 

"She said, put her down, Minho." A stern voice spoke.

Minho stopped spinning me around, but kept his arms wrapped around my waist. We turned our heads, seeing Gally standing there, glaring at Minho, his arms crossed.

"What's wrong, Gally? I'm just hanging with my best friend." Minho said. I could practically feel the smirk, that was probably laying on his lips.

Gally continued glaring at Minho. I glanced between the two, and I was right. Minho did have a smirk on him. It was like he was teasing Gally instead of me. Does he know something I don't?

"She said. Put. Her. Down." Gally said through gritted teeth.

Minho teasingly put his hands up in surrender, backing away. Suddenly, I felt a hand go around my wrist, before I was pulled somewhere. I looked to see it was Gally pulling me. I glanced over my shoulder, at Minho, and now Newt stood beside him. They both had grins on their faces, wiggling their eyebrows at me. I looked at them in confusion, until they were out of my sight.

I looked back at Gally, just then realizing he had pulled me into the deadheads. We continued walking, I decided to not say anything, not wanting to anger Gally. I know how he can get angry pretty easily sometimes, and I didn't wanna do that to him.

Finally, we came to a stop, and Gally let go of my wrist. I rubbed it, considering he had a pretty tight grip on it. 

"Gally. What's going on? You know, Minho does that everyday. Why is it bothering you now, all of a sudden?" I finally spoke up.

He turned to me, and before I could even comprehend what happened, I felt his lips on mine. I was shocked at first, but kissed back after a couple seconds. His hands were holding onto the collar of my shirt, tightly. I held onto his wrists, trying not to fall, since he towered over me.

Our lips moved in sync. I felt his tongue glide across my lips, not even asking for my permission. His tongue was in my mouth in seconds. We stayed like that for probably a couple more seconds, till I pulled away, desperate for air. Our foreheads rested against each others, heavily breathing.

"I really like you, Y/n. And I can't help but get jealous, when I see you with Minho, or Newt, or any other boy in the glade, knowing that you would choose them instead of me." He finally spoke.

I shook my head, putting my lips back on his. He didn't say anything, just kissed back, but I could tell he was shocked at first. Then, I pulled away, looking into his blue eyes.

"I don't care about the other boys. Gally, it's you." He looked at me with wide eyes. "It's always been you. It'll always be you."

He smiled brightly, before crashing his lips onto mine, once again. I smiled against his lips, and I felt him smile back.

It's always been Gally.

I know, it always will be.

No matter what happens...

Cause it'll always be me and Gally.