Babysitting Rivers

It had been a day since Simon and Nahyuta moved into their new home and Simon had to go shopping with Nahyuta to get some things for the new house but they had no one to watch Miss Rivers. Simon had thought for a bit and then decided what to do.

Kay Faraday

Me: Hey Kay.

Kay: Hey Simon?

Me: I have a question.

Kay: I may have an answer.

Me: Can you and Ema watch Rivers for the day?

Kay: Sure, when can we come over?

Me: 12 pm k?

Kay: Yeah i'll be there.

A few minutes later Ema and Kay showed up in full babysitter attire which included baggy T-shirts and shorts. Ema also had a bag full of stuff.

"Thanks guys, for doing this on such short notice." Nahyuta said apologetically.

"No problem, Prosecutor Sadmadhi!" Kay said smiling, placing her hands on her hips.

With that, Simon and Nahyuta walked out the door. Ema and Kay walked into the living room to see Miss Rivers playing with barbies.

"What ya doing, Miss Rivers." Kay said smiling.

Rivers grabbed her barbie and then grabbed the two women's hands and started dragging them to a room. Rivers opened the door to a fabulous playroom from any child's dream. There was a playhouse that was built into the wall that touched the high ceilings of the room. The playhouse had a slide built in that slid onto a light purple mat.

There was a white shelving unit with light mint boxes with gold handles full of toys. But the coolest thing of all is that there were two handmade doll houses. One was a normal house and the other was a courthouse.

Ema and Kay's jaws hit the floor when they saw the room but Rivers paid that no mind and handed Ema and Kay a doll. These dolls were hand made but painted beautifully.

"Play!" Rivers said happily.

Kay snapped a photo and sent it to the Homicide department group chat saying "Im babysitting for Blackquill and Sadmadhi right now and this is their daughters playroom."

Ema and Kay played dolls with Rivers for a while and then told them to come in the playhouse with her.

The playhouse had a loft in it that a spiral staircase led up to. The loft was very stable and could hold the woman and toddler with ease. The playhouse had working lights and they were warm and made the white furry pillow covered loft very cozy.

Rivers kepped going up and down the slide while Ema and Kay cuddled and Rivers joined in too. Soon the Homicide department chat started blowing up.

Homicide chat

Dick Gumshoe: That's Blackquills playroom!?

Maggie Bryde: Literally that would be my dream as a kid!

Agent Lang: Damn.

Agent Lang: Lemme add some people to see this.

Agent Land added Miles Edgeworth, Franziska Von Karma, Trucy Wright and Sebastian Debseste.

Trucy Wright: Oh they finished it!

Trucy Wright: I helped build the doll house.

Franziska: Wow.

Debeste: Oh my! That is wonderful!

Ema and Kay chuckled and decided to put little Rivers to bed.