ch. one

"Oh come on, get over him already!!"

Your best friend Nemuri has been there for you since you broke up with your boyfriend. It was a 4-year relationship, but you broke up with him after you found out he drugged you multiple times to take these sickening videos of you. You never remembered anything that happened, and he acted like he didn't either. He started stalking you afterwards. Police got involved and you got a restraining order against him. You stayed away from dating ever since then.

"One day, you're going to have to try to find someone new." she said in a worried tone. "I know, but now it's just... not the right time yet." Nemuri stands up. "You know what? I'm going to cheer you up. Tonight we're going out and getting drunk. Just like we used to before... that all happened." You didn't really like going out, but you knew she meant well, so you accepted.

That evening you were actually very excited. You put on a cute outfit and you had your hair in a bun. You heard the bell ring and Nemuri is there. "Are you ready?" she asks. You take a deep breath. "Of course I am."

You never could've predicted the night would go like this.

And now you're here... in a stranger's bed...

(a/n: sorry this is so short. I just needed some type of introduction chapter. Future chapters will be longer!)