ch. two

Let's go back to when Nemuri picked you up. She has a car and you don't, so she decided she wanted to stay sober today so she could still drive you two home.

Nemuri and you got to the club you two were planning to go to, and got out of the car. Nemuri looked at her phone and started smiling. She looked back at you and said "I'm so sorry, but I can't go in with you right now. There's someone I need to meet. Text me when you want to go back home." and she's off. "W-wait... Don't just leave me here!" She was already gone.

You stood there for about a minute trying to process what is happening. Your best friend wanted to cheer you up by going out for the night together and basically dumped you! You started to get annoyed. "Ahh, fuck all this!" you yelled out as you enter the club.

You ordered a few drinks and were drinking them all alone at the bar, untill a man sat down next to you.

He whispered something to the bartender, and he nodded. When you got your final drink, you got an eerie feeling. You were already kind of tipsy, but you were smart enough to follow your instincts and went to the toilet instead of drinking what the bartender gave you.

You were in the stall for a few minutes, thinking of what to do. You wanted to go home, but you couldn't since Nemuri was the one who drove you, and you had no money for a taxi. You didn't know what to do. All you knew is that you wanted this shitty night to end.

You got out of the bathroom, and you heard a familiar voice. "I think you forgot this." he was holding your drink and was smirking. You flinched.

You didn't realize it before, but the guy who was sitting next to you at the bar was him.

"D- Dabi..." You were trembling. "Aww, are you happy to see me?"
No. No. No not at all. Leave. That's what you wanted to say. You couldn't say anything.

"You still want this? I put your favourite stuff in there!" You felt like you were going to vomit. How did you ever end up in a relationship with this guy?

He forcefully made you drink it. You fought back tears. Why is no one helping me? Why don't they see what's happening right now? Someone? Anyone?

"Hey dude. I don't think she wanted to drink that." You started feeling dizzy when a man appeared behind Dabi. Dabi got pulled away from you and the unfamiliar man got closer to you. He looked worried. That was when you fainted.