ch. four

You felt a lot better after you took a shower. The guy knocked on the bathroom door and asked you if you were going to wear the clothes you were wearing last night again. They reeked of alcohol, so you asked him if he had anything. You heard him walking away, and now you're waiting for him with a towel around you.

He knocks again after about a minute. "Open the door." You hesitated, but you unlocked it. He walks in, while trying not to look at you and turns to the sink. He carefully layed the clothes down on there. "Here you go! A hoodie and some sweatpants. I... don't know if you want to borrow clean underwear as well or-"

"I- if you don't mind letting me borrow some, yes please." He turns to you like he forgot that you were only wearing a towel around you. He starts to blush, and quickly looks away. "Oh... I'll grab them for you." he walks back out of the bathroom and you're a bit flustered.

Why was he blushing like that?

You look at your red face in the mirror.

Also, why am I blushing like this??

A little while later...

"How do I look in this?"

You pose in front of the guy, who's now eating a sandwich. "Cute."

He has a little smirk on his face. There was a moment of silence.

You decided that this was the smartest moment to ask the question. "So... What should I call you? You never told me your name, you know?" "Oops... My name's Keigo." he smiles. "My name's y/n. Nice to properly meet you." you smile back at him.

You sit down on the chair opposite of Keigo's. "Did you have any plans today?" he asks. "I was mainly just planning on recovering from my hangover at home, but I ended up here instead."

"I see... Do you have anyone who could bring you home or something?" He tilts his head. Nemuri would be the only one who could bring you, since your dad works on the weekends and your mom can't drive, but you're still angry at her. "Nope..." He stands up."I'll drive you then."

"Y- you sure you don't mind?" "Of course not! I'm in the mood for a milkshake, so we'll have to make a little detour for mcdonalds." he looks proud for some reason. You frown. "Going to mcdonalds? For a MILKSHAKE?" "Ouch... Don't judge me okay? I was going to let you pick something as well, but I guess you don't want anything~".

You make an angry face, but you can't suppress a little smile. "Chicken nuggets." "Only if you say please~". He makes a pouty face. "Chicken nuggets, PLEASE." He takes a few steps and pats you on the head. "Good girl~"

Your heart skips a beat. "A- alright, let's go then." You walk towards the front door. "Aren't you forgetting something?" Keigo says while pointing towards the washing room, where your clothes were right now.

"Arghh, can't I pick them up later? I'm suddenly really looking forward to chicken nuggets..." you say with a pleading look on your face. "Alright, milady" he says with a wink. You turn around with a groan, and he follows you outside.