𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔

....

ᴛᴡ: ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇꜱ, ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ

....

---ᴠᴇʀᴏɴɪᴄᴀ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ the Heathers, who were bickering over the events that had happened at lunch. More specifically, what Veronica's special bad boy had done after she talked to him. In fact, her talking to him was the cause of the event. It took a while for Veronica to fully dissect what had caused it, but Heather had said it was her fault.

Too what Veronica had heard, the "jocks", two, in particular, had seen her and Mr. Jason Dean- as Veronica had found out-talk, and had noticed the sexual tension between them from all the way across the room. And they did not like it one bit.

To further explain, the jocks seem to think that the Heathers are their territory, that no other man can have them. Veronica didn't think that included her, but them getting jealous proves that they are even more stupid than she thought.

Once Veronica had been pulled away from Jason by Heather, the two jocks thought that they would tell the new kid off for dare talking to their territory. Everyone guesses that they pushed him around a bit until he got pissed at them at pulled out a gun and shot at them. Lucky, they were only blanks but was still enough to scare the school board.

"Veronica, are you even listening to us?" Heather Duke snapped, turning her head to the day-dreaming brunet. 

Veronica shot her brown eyes up to the three girls looking back at her with eyebrows raised.

Veronica stood up straighter, darting her eyes to the side and pulling her books closer to her chest. 

"Something about croquet?" Veronica said monotone, as the Heathers started to move forward again.

"Yes, we're playing croquet at your place after school," Heather Chandler sighed from the head of the group, the sight of her making students move out of the way for the bitch queen. 

Veronica felt bad, but kept her head high and moved with her group.

"When after school?" Veronica sighed, turning on her heels as they turned in the bustling school hall. 

Classes were canceled this period because of what Jason had done. Why was everybody panicking? It was only blanks, plus it was hilarious seeing the two jocks run away with piss dangling down their legs. It was about time that those shit-heads get humiliated.

"At three," Heather McNamara responded, running a hand through her dirty-blonde hair as they neared the girl's restroom. 

Veronica raised her nose and rolled her dark eyes in disgust. 

"Really? Right after school?"

Heather C. pushed open the bathroom door broadly, Heather D. and Heather M. following with make-up bags in hand. 

"Yes, really. You want to flirt with the bad-boy and get Heather's boyfriend hurt, you have to pay the price of having guests." Heather said bluntly as her red heels clicked on the title, instantly looking at her reflection with wide blue eyes.

"Also, I'm craving your mom's pate'." She added as Heather handed her brush, staring at Veronica through the mirror.

Veronica crossed her arms and stared at herself in the mirror, head tilted down, her black and white blazer's shoulder-pad poking out. Since when has Heather even been dating again? After Heather M.'s unspoken incident nine months ago, she hasn't let any guy come near her. She said she wouldn't for a year, so why does she care if her bozo got sacred?