𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

...

ᴛᴡ: ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ

...

---"ɢᴏᴅ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇxᴘᴇʟ ʜɪᴍ

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

---"ɢᴏᴅ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇxᴘᴇʟ ʜɪᴍ. They'll just suspend him for a week or something." Heather McNamara sighed, the wind making her dirty-gold hair dance like fire on a log. Veronica rolled her eyes with her head lowered, bouncing her croquet mallet up and down. Why do we still have to talk about my J.D.? The brunette pounded, staring at the green grass beneath her tired feet.

Heather Chandler lifted red mallet after knocking Heather Dukes green ball away from the shiny silver wicket. Like Heather M.'s hair, Heather's golden curls glistened in the beautiful bright sun-light, still held up by the infamous red scrunchie. "He used a real gun," the red wearing girl shot back, throwing her head over her shoulder. "they should throw his ass in jail."

Heather M. smiled, biting her lower lip as she saw Veronica throw her blue striped mallet over her shoulder, ready to defend the teenage-gun-slinger who she had become very attracted to. "No way, he used blanks! All J.D. really did was ruin to pairs of pants." Veronica smirked, looking over to the red Heather, who was fixing her unusually large shoulder pads.

"And maybe not even that. Can you bleach out urine stains?" Veronica laughed, looking over to Heather M. and D.. Heather D. burst out laughing while Heather M. gave a mere chuckle.

"You seemed pretty amused," Heather Chandler said bluntly, her voice alone making both Heathers stop laughing hearing their queens strict voice. Veronica looked over to the blonde, a bright smile still plastered on her face. "I thought you'd given up on high school guys." Heather said, her cold blue eyes filled with concentration as she aimed at the wooden ball. She curled her lips as she pulled the mallet back, ready to take a swing and win for the fourth time in a row.

Veronica let some of the hair fall into her face, not putting too much thought into the question. "Never say never," she muttered. Never say never to a hot kid with a gun. She mentally added, not saying it out loud for obsessive reasons. She would rather keep her and J.D's meeting between them. If "meeting" is even the right term for what happened earlier. They had only met today, but have already shared very intimate- but brief -affection for each other. What is our standing point? Does he even like me in the way I want him to like me?

Heather's red ball hit Heather's green one, making another clicking sound. It snapped Veronica away from her dirty daydream of Jason, looking over to see Heather looking down as Heather's red ball hit hers again.

Heather sighed, her chest rising and falling. Her green blazer looked teal in the high afternoon sun, and her eyes looked like they were filled with disappointment. "So what are you going to do, Heather?" Heather asked with big doe eyes. "Take the two shots, or send me out?"

Heather tilted her head with a mischievous smirk on her red lips. She walked over to the red-head, slowly. "Did you have a brain tumor for breakfast?" Heather spit at Heather. Veronica and Heather M. shared a knowing look at one another. Stupid bitch. Veronica pouted, crossing her arms against her chest.