Chapter 9

(Author)
\So as a promise guys, here it is/

Lisa POV

It’s now the day of the competition and I’m now here in the backstage with Chaeyoung, I’m freaking nervous not because I’m dancing in front of many people but someone is like glaring and smirking on me then when I turn my back, I saw Kai smirking on me like he knows that he will win this competition.

Chaeyoung: Hey monkey, you look nervous, do you really know how to dance?

Oh yeah, I didn’t tell to Chipmunk that I’ve been dancing since I’m five yr/o, she looks so worried, that’s why I love this Chipmunk, she knows when I have a problem and when I needed someone to lean on.

Lisa: I’m nervous but not because of dancing, it’s because someone is smirking on me Chips *nervous*

Chaeyoung: Who?

Lisa: K…kai, look at my back

Chaeyoung: Yah! *glare at Kai*

Kai’s Mind: *got surprise by how Rose glare at me*

Chaeyoung: *scoff* He look so confident, he is not just the one who dance well.

Lisa: *While Chipmunk was saying something to me, I saw Jennie walking towards me and that’s made me smile but my smile drop when she passed by me and walk towards to that Kai*

Chaeyoung: Yah monkey are you listening to me, who are you looking at??

Lisa: *Back to my sense* Ahh, n….nothing hehe *stuttering*

Chaeyoung: Got you, your looking at Jennie and that dog huh

Lisa: Ahh? Dog? *confused*

Chaeyoung: Kai looks like a dog

Lisa: Ohhh *laugh*

MC: Kai you’re going to performed next

Lisa: *After the MC announce that Kai will be the next will perform, I heard Kai and Jennie conversation*

Kai: I’m going now, and I’m sure I will win this competition *smirk*

Jennie: Goodluck Kai *gummy smile*

Kai: Thank you *kiss Jennie’s cheek and then leave to go to the stage*

Jennie: *Blush and leave to sit with her friends in the audience*

Chaeyoung: You okay monkey? You look like someone stole your candy *laugh*

Lisa: Yahhh *annoyed*

Jennie POV

I’m now here with my friends and I’m just waiting for Kai’s performance and of course that NERD performance and I know in my self that Kai will win this competition.

Nayeon: Yahh Jennie!, why are you with Kai in the backstage, listen here Jennie I don’t want that our plan will turn out nothing, remember again and again that we have challenge you to make Lisa fall in love with you just in month but your always with Kai and our plan will be ruin because of that dog *serious tone*

Jennie: Yahhh he’s not a dog, he is my
suitor okay

Sana: Yeah yeah protect that Kai the dog

Irene’s Mind: I’m excited, can’t wait for Lisa’s performance and I know a lot will be shock *smirk*

Then the MC said something “And our next performer, please ready yourself, and let’s welcome Kai”

All student: *Clap*

I clap and cheer while waiting for the dance of Kai.

All Student were shouting and clapping for Kai’s performance

Jennie: Woahhhhh! That was awesome Kai *shout*

Kai: *wink at Jennie*

Jennie: *blush like a tomato*

Irene: Are you blushing Jennie?

Jennie: No I’m not

Sana: Yes, you are

Jennie: I said I’m not

Nayeon: It’s obvious that your blushing Jen *laugh*

Jennie: I said I’m not blus………..
I got cut off on my own words when the MC spoke again

MC: Okay our last performer, please welcome Lisa Manoban

Irene’s Mind: *Some student were clapping but half of it were laughing because someone said she will just lose, let’s see bitches, that’s my cousin *smirk*

Lisa POV
It’s now my turn and Chipmunk was always saying ‘Goodluck monkey, GO monkey’ and of course my confident was in a high level because this Chipmunk always giving me a proud smile.

Chaeyoung: Monkey Goodluck, I’m going to sit now, Fighting *smile*

Lisa: Fighting *chuckle*

Lisa’s Mind: *You can do it self*

I’m here in stage ready to perform, and I’m getting a lot of bash but someone her is cheering me up and it’s Chipmunk my best friend

Jennie POV

It’s now the NERD who will perform and I’m currently focus because who knows that she’s good at dancing and the music start and Lisa start dancing

To be continue....