Chapter 16 - Haunted past... Part 3

1 year later...

(Y/N) and Blake were fighting together taking out enemies one by one. At this point the two were brothers that would look out for one another.

There were times where the Blake's friends would always ask why did he side with (Y/N) or that he's an idiot, but he never cared.

(Y/N): Man... is it just me or are these monsters getting easier by the day.

Blake: You're the one with the super arm so do you really have a say in this?

(Y/N): *laughs* You got me there.

As the two continued on they went back to their place. Another thing that has happened is that the two got their own place away from the town.

Blake: Man good thing we got this place away from everyone...

(Y/N): Tell me about it. Think of how many pitchforks we could add to our collection.

Blake: Heh...

(Y/N): Something up?

Blake: It's just... how long will this last...

(Y/N): What do you mean?

Blake: You know... this whole labeling thing and people learning to accept the real you. It will end soon right?

(Y/N): *looks at arm* I hope so...

We then heard a knock at the door. Below our feet was a letter left on the floor directed to (Y/N).

(Y/N): Never thought I get mail, probably isn't anything good though.

(Y/N) then read the letter to see it was a death threat FROM THE TOWN. They all agreed to have him executed in front of everyone.

Blake: What is it? *sees letter* Oh my god...

(Y/N): They know where we live if they sent the letter here...

Blake: Executed are you serious!? Where's the law! The trials! The justice!

(Y/N): All works different if the person isn't human...

Blake: What the hell!

(Y/N): ...I'm going to rest for a while...

(Y/N) then went to his room to think what choice he should make...

Meanwhile with Blake

Blake Thoughts: (I'm not allowing this! No way, I need to get stronger so I can protect him!)

Timeskip

(Y/N) woke up from his nap to find that Blake was missing though there was a note from him.

Letter:

"To (Y/N),

I'm not letting them execute you in a million years. I'm going to get stronger so I can protect you from harms way. Wish me luck