Intro and Info

Finally I'm living up to my username! Getting some catboy action in here. In the world of this story, everyone in the Naruto (Nyaruto, hehe) world has cat ears, tails, teeth and cat paws instead of feet (but their hands are still people hands.) They have some cat behaviors, which I'll leave a secret for now. Their fur is just the color of their hair. They also, cliche as it is, have heats. (Don't blame me please, I haven't written any heat cycle stuff ever and I feel left out. There aren't alphas or omegas though, nor are the baby-making organs any different from humans, inside or out, except that they go into heat/estrus instead of having periods.)

Most of this will be a little horny, but the chapters that contain sex scenes will be marked with lemon emojis in the chapter titles and a warning for specifically what kinks will happen, if any, at the beginning of the chapter. I'm sorry to any younger users, I hopefully will do some clean wholesome catboy stories in the future! ^^'' Having said this, the characters who join the Akatsuki at an age younger than 18 (Itachi and Deidara) have been aged up so that they join the Akatsuki at age 18 and 19. I'm going to try to make this fuck as few things up as possible, but also this is crack and I don't care that much. I am ignoring the characters that came between the Hanzo-era Akatsuki and the Shippuden-era Akatsuki (sorry, lovers of Orochimaru, Juzo Biwa, and Kakuzu's various unnamed teammates.)

And now, I will introduce our characters using their cat pun names that will be used in this chapter and never again. You already know them, ofc, but I like to make characters transgender (bc I'm trans and trans people are underrated and awesome.) The intros are skippable, but it'll catch you up on everybody's pronouns.

Behold, the Acatsuki!!

Meowdara: 30, gender??? he/him pronouns. Short fur.

Nyagato: 33, demiboy, they/them pronouns (Pein uses they/them or he/him.) Long droopy fur (Pein's is short.)

Konyan: 33, trans woman, she/her or they/them pronouns. Medium length fur.

Deidarnya: 18, transmasc nonbinary, they/them or bi/bird pronouns. Short fur.

Saspurri: 33, nonbinary, they/them pronouns. Short fur.

Kisameow: 30, trans man, he/him pronouns. Fluffy medium length fur.

Ipawchi: 19, closeted trans woman, he/him pronouns in public and she/her in private. Short fur.

Hidnyan: 20, genderfluid, any pronouns you choose to use. Short fur. 

Katkuzu: 89, trans man, he/him pronouns. Fluffy fur--think Maine Coon ears and tail.

Zetsmew: age??? gender???? they/them pronouns. Short fur that has inexplicable moss and flowers growing in it sometimes.

I don't have a Tobi pun name other than...Toe-beans? He/him or they/them, short fur

There's going to be a cover for this book! I have someone drawing it for me bc I suck at digital drawing. For now my thumbnail for him will be the cover :p