𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞🤫

1 year later

1 year later

Karter Cain James
23 years old
"Cain"

"Cain wake up the baby crying"I heard her say

"Karter wake yo ass up and go check on him"I heard her say again

"I'm up damn I'm about to"I said half away awake.I got up and went to Kingston room.

"What u doing all that crying fo man"I said turning on his room light and going to pick him up.

I picked him and took him to his momma Tira.Yea he was mind it effected my relationship with me and Trina at home.But it wasn't bc of Kingston.I was sometimes never home.One night I had got drunk and slept with Tira she found out and started fighting me and crying she was done with me.So I sleep over here with Tira sometimes when ion wanna go to my house.

While she was feeding him I went to go use the bathroom after that i washed my hands and then brushed my teeth.I washed my face and went to go back in the room to get my phone to see what time it was and its 10:23 in the morning.

"Aye I'm finna go home and get ready I gotta go get my other kids then imma come back and pick him up"I said to her

"Okay baby I love u"she said

"I love u too"I said

The End!🥺

(A/N:LMAOOOO☠️)

"Karter wake yo as up nigga"I heard nana say and I jumped up.I heard the kids crying.

"Go check on Kennedy and I go check on Kyle"she said getting up"she said getting up.I went to Kennedy room fist.

I picked her up and she stopped crying.

"U just wanted me to pick up"I said to her and just looked around the room.

"U gotta stop scratching yo self Amore"I said calling ha by her middle name

"U hungry"I asked her and she started whining so I take that as a yes.

"Come on let's put yo lil mittens on"I said getting them out her crib and sat down on the chair that's in her room.And put them on her hands.