𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞🤫

Nobody know, I fuck with him on the lowWe never show up together but I text him when I'm ready to go-Megan Thee Stallion:Big Ole Freak

We never show up together but I text him when I'm ready to go-Megan Thee Stallion:Big Ole Freak

Nobody know, I fuck with him on the lowWe never show up together but I text him when I'm ready to go-Megan Thee Stallion:Big Ole Freak

Trina Cherrie Rose
18 years old
"Nana"

Since it was the last week of school I stayed home still tryna heal up from 5 days ago.I've been M.I.A. with everybody Jordyn and Angel came up to the house but, I didn't answer because I was home by myself most of for the days.

I don't be on my phone no more unless my mama or daddy call or text me.He came by my house 2 days ago when I was alone at the house he was about to hit me again but,luckily my brother walked in and Kahlil just left.I never thought he would do this too me.

Luckily Ian had to work some of these days.

But today is my sisters birthday dinner party and I have to go with Kahlil.Since my parents left this morning to go outta town for they business it was just me and my brother here.

The party don't start until 6 anyways so I have time to get my outfit ready for graduation for tomorrow.

I went to pick out some jeans and a graphic tee and a hoodie and some shoes.I went into the bathroom to take a shower.

ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ ʚ❤︎ɞ

I got out the shower and looked at the bruise that was still on side and it was still hurting.The bruise on my neck was clearing up but some was still there and the hand print that was on my face is gone.I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I had put on my clothes.Then I put on some makeup on my neck and wore my braids down.I put some lip gloss on then got my purse and left out my room.I went downstairs and went to the kitchen and made me some oatmeal and I grabbed me a little Gatorade bottle out the refrigerator.