Chapter Eleven: The Ones That Awaken

The roar that was heard from far away as the curly hair boy turns around.

Tobias: "Hey David, did you hear that noise?"

David: "Yeah, I did, and it sounds like it's deep in the forest!?"

Tobias then starts running into the forest and grabs David's hand.

David: "Hey!? Tobias! Wait, slow down!!!, Not so fast!!!"

Deep in the forest the beast start closing it's mouth even more and Cody tried to hold back his screaming and started loosing more blood, as pressure was being pushed, Cody started to feel sore and was close to passing out. when suddenly, A large creature arrives with brown thick fur and large fangs, it jumps on the beast and digs it's Fangs into the beast's neck, forcing the beast to let go of Cody and as the beast's let go, the werewolf drags the beast by it's neck and slams it's head against the old tree and then the werewolf bites the back of the beast's fur and the beast's entire body gets pushed down as the werewolf teeth digs deeper into it's skin until the beast Begin howling, as the werewolf puts it's paw on top of the beast's head and digs it's claws into it's skull and bites it's neck and snaps it's neck.

Cody remained silent and dragged himself towards Felix. As soon as he was close to him, he put his tail around Felix's back.

Cody: " Felix, we're safe. It's all over..."

Cody begins to drop tears down his face, he realizes that Felix's is hardly breathing, he was just lying still on the ground, Until the blonde hair boy arrived with the brown curly hair boy realizing that Felix their best friend was gone. They both run over to Felix and Cody.

David: "FELIX!!! NO! NO! NO! NOT YOU!?, IT CAN'T BE PLEASE!? DON'T!? NO! NO! NO! JUST DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!"

As David was holding Felix in his arms, more tears ran down his face. He looked at him, and at that moment, he saids " I love you, Big Brother." The leafs begin to fall, as Tobias picks up Cody and the siren noise is being heard from far away, and then the voices begin to fade in the background.